Updated SO2 emission estimates over China using OMI/Aura observations
Maria Elissavet Koukouli et al.
Total article views: 1,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,703 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,243 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 460 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Five decades observing Earth’s atmospheric trace gases using ultraviolet and visible backscatter solar radiation from space G. Gonzalez Abad et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.04.030
- An inter-comparative evaluation of PKU-FUEL global SO2 emission inventory J. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137755
- Trends in China's anthropogenic emissions since 2010 as the consequence of clean air actions B. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14095-2018
- Study on the contribution of transport to PM2.5 in typical regions of China using the regional air quality model RAMS-CMAQ R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116856
- Balance of Emission and Dynamical Controls on Ozone During the Korea‐United States Air Quality Campaign From Multiconstituent Satellite Data Assimilation K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1029/2018JD028912
- Long-term ambient SO2 concentration and its exposure risk across China inferred from OMI observations from 2005 to 2018 X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105150
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 1: Formulation and sensitivity analysis Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6631-2020
- Dynamics of plant responses to combinations of air pollutants S. Papazian et al. 10.1111/plb.12953
- Bias in CMIP6 models as compared to observed regional dimming and brightening K. Moseid et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16023-2020
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- The unintended consequence of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub>2</sub> regulations over China: increase of ammonia levels and impact on PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations M. Lachatre et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6701-2019
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- SO 2 Emission Estimates Using OMI SO 2 Retrievals for 2005–2017 Z. Qu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030243
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Rapid improvement in air quality due to aerosol-pollution control during 2012–2018: An evidence observed in Kunshan in the Yangtze River Delta, China J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.12.020
- Updating Chinese SO2 emissions with surface observations for regional air-quality modeling over East Asia C. Bae et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117416
- Hybrid Mass Balance/4D‐Var Joint Inversion of NO x and SO 2 Emissions in East Asia Z. Qu et al. 10.1029/2018JD030240
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 2: Downscaling techniques for air quality analysis and forecasts Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6651-2020
- Quantitative impacts of meteorology and precursor emission changes on the long-term trend of ambient ozone over the Pearl River Delta, China, and implications for ozone control strategy L. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12901-2019
- TROPOMI NO 2 in the United States: A Detailed Look at the Annual Averages, Weekly Cycles, Effects of Temperature, and Correlation With Surface NO 2 Concentrations D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020EF001665
- 10-year satellite-constrained fluxes of ammonia improve performance of chemistry transport models N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4431-2021
- Satellite data reveal a common combustion emission pathway for major cities in China W. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4269-2019
- Natural and anthropogenic contributions to long-term variations of SO2, NO2, CO, and AOD over East China H. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.012
- Is the efficacy of satellite-based inversion of SO2 emission model dependent? N. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe829
- Relatively weak meteorological feedback effect on PM2.5 mass change in Winter 2017/18 in the Beijing area: Observational evidence and machine-learning estimations J. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.420
- Development of emissions inventory and identification of sources for priority control in the middle reaches of Yangtze River Urban Agglomerations X. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.103
Latest update: 30 Jul 2021