| Highlight paper
06 Apr 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 06 Apr 2018
Intercomparison of middle-atmospheric wind in observations and models
Rolf Rüfenacht et al.
Total article views: 4,380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,137 with geography defined and 243 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,469 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of the Mesospheric Polar Vortices in WACCM V. Harvey et al. 10.1029/2019JD030727
- Comparison of Major Sudden Stratospheric Warming Impacts on the Mid-Latitude Mesosphere Based on Local Microwave Radiometer CO Observations in 2018 and 2019 Y. Shi et al. 10.3390/rs12233950
- Simulation study for the Stratospheric Inferred Winds (SIW) sub-millimeter limb sounder P. Baron et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4545-2018
- First measurements of tides in the stratosphere and lower mesosphere by ground-based Doppler microwave wind radiometry J. Hagen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2367-2020
- Low-latitude mesospheric signatures observed during the 2017 sudden stratospheric warming using the fuke meteor radar and ERA-5 S. Eswaraiah et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105352
- Mesosphere/lower thermosphere wind regime parameters using a newly installed SKiYMET meteor radar at Kazan (56°N, 49°E) D. Korotyshkin et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2018.12.032
- Seasonal evolution of winds, atmospheric tides, and Reynolds stress components in the Southern Hemisphere mesosphere–lower thermosphere in 2019 G. Stober et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-1-2021
- VAHCOLI, a new concept for lidars: technical setup, science applications, and first measurements F. Lübken & J. Höffner 10.5194/amt-14-3815-2021
- WIRA-C: a compact 142-GHz-radiometer for continuous middle-atmospheric wind measurements J. Hagen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5007-2018
- Assessing middle atmosphere weather models using infrasound detections from microbaroms P. Hupe et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy520
- Atmospheric tomography using the Nordic Meteor Radar Cluster and Chilean Observation Network De Meteor Radars: network details and 3D-Var retrieval G. Stober et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6509-2021
- Doppler lidar at Observatoire de Haute-Provence for wind profiling up to 75 km altitude: performance evaluation and observations S. Khaykin et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1501-2020
- Comparative study between ground-based observations and NAVGEM-HA analysis data in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere region G. Stober et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11979-2020
- Winter 2018 major sudden stratospheric warming impact on midlatitude mesosphere from microwave radiometer measurements Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10303-2019
- Impact of Aeolus horizontal line of sight wind observations in a global NWP system G. George et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105742
- Advanced hodograph-based analysis technique to derive gravity-wave parameters from lidar observations I. Strelnikova et al. 10.5194/amt-13-479-2020
- Line-of-Sight Winds and Doppler Effect Smearing in ACE-FTS Solar Occultation Measurements C. Boone et al. 10.3390/atmos12060680
Latest update: 29 Jan 2023