Field intercomparison of prevailing sonic anemometers
Matthias Mauder and Matthias J. Zeeman
Total article views: 1,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,685 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,257 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 428 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Coordinate Rotation–Amplification in the Uncertainty and Bias in Non-orthogonal Sonic Anemometer Vertical Wind Speeds J. Frank et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00502-3
- True eddy accumulation trace gas flux measurements: proof of concept L. Siebicke & A. Emad 10.5194/amt-12-4393-2019
- Friction-Velocity Estimates Using the Trace of a Scalar and the Mean Wind Speed F. Castellví et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00520-1
- Multirotor UAV-Based Platform for the Measurement of Atmospheric Turbulence: Validation and Signature Detection of Tip Vortices of Wind Turbine Blades F. Fuertes et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-17-0220.1
- Statistics of the Optical Turbulence from the Micrometeorological Measurements at the Baykal Astrophysical Observatory Site A. Shikhovtsev et al. 10.3390/atmos10110661
- Comparison of turbulence measurements by a CSAT3B sonic anemometer and a high-resolution bistatic Doppler lidar M. Mauder et al. 10.5194/amt-13-969-2020
- Comparison of gas analyzers for eddy covariance: Effects of analyzer type and spectral corrections on fluxes P. Polonik et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.02.010
- A Vertical Propeller Eddy-Covariance Method and Its Application to Long-term Monitoring of Surface Turbulent Fluxes on the Greenland Ice Sheet M. van Tiggelen et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00536-7
- The TERENO Pre-Alpine Observatory: Integrating Meteorological, Hydrological, and Biogeochemical Measurements and Modeling R. Kiese et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0060
- Measuring 3D indoor air velocity via an inexpensive low-power ultrasonic anemometer E. Arens et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.109805
- A two dimensional ionic anemometer for very low flow rates M. Liess 10.1016/j.sna.2018.04.015
- Surface-Energy-Balance Closure over Land: A Review M. Mauder et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00529-6
- Vapor plumes in a tropical wet forest: spotting the invisible evaporation C. Jiménez-Rodríguez et al. 10.5194/hess-25-619-2021
- On the Representativeness of UTOPIA Land Surface Model for Creating a Database of Surface Layer, Vegetation and Soil Variables in Piedmont Vineyards, Italy C. Cassardo & V. Andreoli 10.3390/app9183880
- Field-scale intercomparison analysis of ecosystems in partitioning surface energy balance components in a semi-arid environment V. Sridhar et al. 10.1016/j.ecohyd.2018.06.005
Latest update: 01 Aug 2021