A novel method for calculating ambient aerosol liquid water content based on measurements of a humidified nephelometer system
Ye Kuang et al.
Total article views: 2,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,934 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,445 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,434 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 500 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A parameterization for the light scattering enhancement factor with aerosol chemical compositions Y. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.08.016
- Calculating ambient aerosol surface area concentrations using aerosol light scattering enhancement measurements Y. Kuang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116919
- The development and evaluation of a sequential aerosol-water measurement system S. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118671
- NH<sub>3</sub>-promoted hydrolysis of NO<sub>2</sub> induces explosive growth in HONO W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10557-2019
- Impact of aerosol liquid water content and its size distribution on hygroscopic growth factor in urban Guangzhou of South China J. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148055
- Distinct diurnal variation in organic aerosol hygroscopicity and its relationship with oxygenated organic aerosol Y. Kuang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-865-2020
- Photochemical Aqueous-Phase Reactions Induce Rapid Daytime Formation of Oxygenated Organic Aerosol on the North China Plain Y. Kuang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06836
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Method to retrieve cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations using lidar measurements W. Tan et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3825-2019
- Measurement report: aerosol hygroscopic properties extended to 600 nm in the urban environment C. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1375-2021
- Approximated expression of the hygroscopic growth factor for polydispersed aerosols C. Jung et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105670
- High time-resolution measurement of light scattering hygroscopic growth factor in Beijing: A novel method for high relative humidity conditions P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116912
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
- Retrieval of aerosol liquid water content from high spectral resolution lidar J. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149423
- Influence of aerosol copper on HO<sub>2</sub> uptake: a novel parameterized equation H. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15835-2020
- T- and pH-Dependent Kinetics of the Reactions of ·OH(aq) with Glutaric and Adipic Acid for Atmospheric Aqueous-Phase Chemistry L. Wen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00163
- Estimation of aerosol liquid water from optical scattering instruments using ambient and dried sample streams J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117787
- Aerosol hygroscopicity based on size-resolved chemical compositions in Beijing P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137074
- An active RH-controlled dry-ambient aerosol size spectrometer (DAASS) for the accurate measurement of ambient aerosol water content H. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105831
- Current Challenges in Visibility Improvement in Southern China W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00274
- Recent Progress of Aerosol Light-scattering Enhancement Factor Studies in China C. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8248-1
- A Review on Laboratory Studies and Field Measurements of Atmospheric Organic Aerosol Hygroscopicity and Its Parameterization Based on Oxidation Levels Y. Kuang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00164-2
- Profiling Aerosol Liquid Water Content Using a Polarization Lidar W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07502
- Novel Test Bench for Inhaler Characterization Including Real-Time Determination of Output, Output Rate, and Liquid Water Content of Delivered Aerosols F. Wiegandt et al. 10.1089/jamp.2020.1611
- Significant contribution of organics to aerosol liquid water content in winter in Beijing, China X. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-901-2020
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021