The Community Cloud retrieval for CLimate (CC4CL) – Part 1: A framework applied to multiple satellite imaging sensors
Total article views: 4,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,842 with geography defined and 163 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,406 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,436 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analyzing the Arctic Feedback Mechanism between Sea Ice and Low-Level Clouds Using 34 Years of Satellite Observations D. Philipp et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0895.1
- Cloud_cci Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer post meridiem (AVHRR-PM) dataset version 3: 35-year climatology of global cloud and radiation properties M. Stengel et al. 10.5194/essd-12-41-2020
- Descriptive Literature Review and Classification of Community Cloud Computing Research N. Aldahwan et al. 10.1155/2022/8194140
- Drivers of the Low-Cloud Response to Poleward Jet Shifts in the North Pacific in Observations and Models M. Zelinka et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0114.1
- Machine-Learned Cloud Classes From Satellite Data for Process-Oriented Climate Model Evaluation A. Kaps et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3237008
- Validation of the Cloud_CCI (Cloud Climate Change Initiative) cloud products in the Arctic K. Vinjamuri et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2903-2023
- Realism of Lagrangian Large Eddy Simulations Driven by Reanalysis Meteorology: Tracking a Pocket of Open Cells Under a Biomass Burning Aerosol Layer J. Kazil et al. 10.1029/2021MS002664
- Correction of CCI cloud data over the Swiss Alps using ground-based radiation measurements F. Jeanneret et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4153-2018
- Improvement of spatial-temporal resolution of aerosol profile by using multi-source satellite data over the Persian Gulf M. Pashayi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119410
- The Community Cloud retrieval for CLimate (CC4CL) – Part 2: The optimal estimation approach G. McGarragh et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3397-2018
- Inter-Comparison and Evaluation of the Four Longest Satellite-Derived Cloud Climate Data Records: CLARA-A2, ESA Cloud CCI V3, ISCCP-HGM, and PATMOS-x K. Karlsson & A. Devasthale 10.3390/rs10101567
- Improving the accuracy of AOD by using multi-sensors data over the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf M. Pashayi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101948
- Evaluating cloud properties in an ensemble of regional online coupled models against satellite observations R. Baró et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15183-2018
- The Cloud_cci simulator v1.0 for the Cloud_cci climate data record and its application to a global and a regional climate model S. Eliasson et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-829-2019
- Comparing ERA-Interim clouds with satellite observations using a simplified satellite simulator M. Stengel et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17601-2018
- Evaluation and comparison of a machine learning cloud identification algorithm for the SLSTR in polar regions C. Poulsen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111999
- Satellite remote sensing of regional and seasonal Arctic cooling showing a multi-decadal trend towards brighter and more liquid clouds L. Lelli et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2579-2023
- Evaluation of Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) neural network cloud detection against current operational cloud masks C. White et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3371-2021
- Improving discrimination between clouds and optically thick aerosol plumes in geostationary satellite data D. Robbins et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3031-2022
- The Role of Clouds in Coral Bleaching Events Over the Great Barrier Reef W. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2021GL093936
- Cloud<i>_</i>cci ATSR-2 and AATSR data set version 3: a 17-year climatology of global cloud and radiation properties C. Poulsen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2121-2020
- Cloud property datasets retrieved from AVHRR, MODIS, AATSR and MERIS in the framework of the Cloud_cci project M. Stengel et al. 10.5194/essd-9-881-2017
- Performance Assessment of the COMET Cloud Fractional Cover Climatology across Meteosat Generations J. Bojanowski et al. 10.3390/rs10050804
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023