Performance of NO, NO2 low cost sensors and three calibration approaches within a real world application
Alessandro Bigi et al.
Total article views: 3,151 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,835 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,972 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,959 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multisensor Data Fusion Calibration in IoT Air Pollution Platforms P. Ferrer-Cid et al. 10.1109/JIOT.2020.2965283
- Assessment of air quality sensor system performance after relocation S. Zauli-Sajani et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.010
- Development and evaluation of a robust temperature sensitive algorithm for long term NO2 gas sensor network data correction P. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117509
- Calibrations of Low-Cost Air Pollution Monitoring Sensors for CO, NO2, O3, and SO2 P. Han et al. 10.3390/s21010256
- Using A Low-Cost Sensor Array and Machine Learning Techniques to Detect Complex Pollutant Mixtures and Identify Likely Sources J. Thorson et al. 10.3390/s19173723
- A Densely-Deployed, High Sampling Rate, Open-Source Air Pollution Monitoring WSN B. Montrucchio et al. 10.1109/TVT.2020.3035554
- Review of the Performance of Low-Cost Sensors for Air Quality Monitoring F. Karagulian et al. 10.3390/atmos10090506
- The Relocation Problem of Field Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring: A Sampling Bias G. Tancev & C. Pascale 10.3390/s20216198
- Effect of Relative Humidity and Air Temperature on the Results Obtained from Low-Cost Gas Sensors for Ambient Air Quality Measurements A. Samad et al. 10.3390/s20185175
- Evaluation of the Performance of Low-Cost Air Quality Sensors at a High Mountain Station with Complex Meteorological Conditions H. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos11020212
- Distributed Multi-Scale Calibration of Low-Cost Ozone Sensors in Wireless Sensor Networks J. Barcelo-Ordinas et al. 10.3390/s19112503
- Garbage in, gospel out? – Air quality assessment in the UK planning system A. Mills & S. Peckham 10.1016/j.envsci.2019.06.010
- In search of an optimal in-field calibration method of low-cost gas sensors for ambient air pollutants: Comparison of linear, multilinear and artificial neural network approaches D. Topalović et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.028
- Integration and calibration of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) CO<sub>2</sub> low-cost sensors and their operation in a sensor network covering Switzerland M. Müller et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3815-2020
- Evaluating and improving the reliability of gas-phase sensor system calibrations across new locations for ambient measurements and personal exposure monitoring S. Vikram et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4211-2019
- Annual NO2 as a Predictor of Hourly NO2 Variability: Do Defra UK’s Heuristics Make Sense? A. Mills & S. Peckham 10.3390/atmos12030385
- First-Principles Algorithm for Air Quality Electrochemical Gas Sensors B. Ouyang 10.1021/acssensors.0c01129
- Data Driven Concept for Sensor Data Adaptation of Electrochemical Sensors for Mobile Air Quality Measurements E. Esatbeyoglu et al. 10.1149/1945-7111/ab74bd
- Calibration of Electrochemical Sensors for Nitrogen Dioxide Gas Detection Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles R. Mawrence et al. 10.3390/s20247332
- Stationary and portable multipollutant monitors for high-spatiotemporal-resolution air quality studies including online calibration C. Buehler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-995-2021
Latest update: 14 May 2021