A highly miniaturized satellite payload based on a spatial heterodyne spectrometer for atmospheric temperature measurements in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere
Total article views: 3,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,253 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 645 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A highly miniaturized satellite payload based on a spatial heterodyne spectrometer for atmospheric temperature measurements in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere M. Kaufmann et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3861-2018
- Analysis and correction of distortions in a spatial heterodyne spectrometer system J. Liu et al. 10.1364/AO.58.002190
- Polarization sensitivity error analysis and measurement of a greenhouse gas monitoring instrument H. Luo et al. 10.1364/AO.57.010009
- Radiation Monitor Extension for CMOS Imaging Instruments in Nanosatellites J. Florczak et al. 10.1109/TNS.2022.3144784
- Algebraic ray trace analysis of spatial heterodyne spectrometers J. Harlander 10.1364/AO.486840
- Observation of horizontal temperature variations by a spatial heterodyne interferometer using single-sided interferograms K. Ntokas et al. 10.5194/amt-16-5681-2023
- Effective wind and temperature retrieval from Doppler asymmetric spatial heterodyne spectrometer interferograms J. Liu et al. 10.1364/AO.57.008829
- System-on-module-based long-life electronics for remote sensing imaging with CubeSats in low-earth-orbits T. Neubert et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.13.032507
- Potential for the measurement of mesosphere and lower thermosphere (MLT) wind, temperature, density and geomagnetic field with Superconducting Submillimeter-Wave Limb-Emission Sounder 2 (SMILES-2) P. Baron et al. 10.5194/amt-13-219-2020
- Temperatures in the Upper Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere from O2 Atmospheric Band Emission Observed by ICON/MIGHTI M. Stevens et al. 10.1007/s11214-022-00935-x
- GRIPS-HI, a novel spectral imager for ground based measurements of mesopause temperatures J. Stehr et al. 10.1515/teme-2021-0043
- Improving the upper atmospheric temperature accuracy of the ground-based instrument by eliminating noise ways Y. Xue et al. 10.1364/AO.471204
- AtmoCube A1: airglow measurements in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere by spatial heterodyne interferometry F. Olschewski et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.13.024501
- Thermally stable monolithic Doppler asymmetric spatial heterodyne interferometer: optical design and laboratory performance D. Wei et al. 10.1364/OE.394101
- Algorithm for Retrieval of Temperature in Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere from O2 A-Band Night Glow W. Wang et al. 10.3390/app13063916
- Calibration of the Deposited Energy in CMOS Imagers for Particle Detection on Nanosatellites J. Florczak et al. 10.1109/TNS.2023.3274876
- On the assembly and calibration of a spatial heterodyne interferometer for limb sounding of the middle atmosphere M. Kaufmann et al. 10.1007/s12567-019-00262-y
- Satellite observations of gravity wave momentum flux in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere (MLT): feasibility and requirements Q. Chen et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7071-2022
- Design and theoretical analysis of a conical-diffraction-based cross-dispersed spatial heterodyne spectrometer Q. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.rinp.2023.106427
- Research status of spatial Heterodyne spectroscopy – A review W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.microc.2021.106228
- Reevaluating the Use of O2 a1Δg Band in Spaceborne Remote Sensing of Greenhouse Gases K. Sun et al. 10.1029/2018GL077823
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023