Estimation of turbulence dissipation rate and its variability from sonic anemometer and wind Doppler lidar during the XPIA field campaign
Nicola Bodini et al.
Total article views: 2,277 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,163 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,147 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 496 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Remote-sensing and radiosonde datasets collected in the San Luis Valley during the LAPSE-RATE campaign T. Bell et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1041-2021
- Do wind turbines pose roll hazards to light aircraft? J. Tomaszewski et al. 10.5194/wes-3-833-2018
- Estimating the Parameters of Wind Turbulence from Spectra of Radial Velocity Measured by a Pulsed Doppler Lidar V. Banakh et al. 10.3390/rs13112071
- Characterizing Thunderstorm Gust Fronts near Complex Terrain N. Luchetti et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0316.1
- On the output frequency measurement within cup anemometer calibrations A. Ramos-Cenzano et al. 10.1016/j.measurement.2019.01.015
- Lidar Estimates of the Anisotropy of Wind Turbulence in a Stable Atmospheric Boundary Layer . Banakh & . Smalikho 10.3390/rs11182115
- The Second Wind Forecast Improvement Project (WFIP2): General Overview W. Shaw et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0036.1
- Can machine learning improve the model representation of turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate in the boundary layer for complex terrain? N. Bodini et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4271-2020
- Towards improved turbulence estimation with Doppler wind lidar velocity-azimuth display (VAD) scans N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4141-2020
- Spatial and temporal variability of turbulence dissipation rate in complex terrain N. Bodini et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4367-2019
- The Perdigão: Peering into Microscale Details of Mountain Winds H. Fernando et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0227.1
- Development of Community, Capabilities, and Understanding through Unmanned Aircraft-Based Atmospheric Research: The LAPSE-RATE Campaign G. de Boer et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0050.1
- Impact of the Nocturnal Low-Level Jet and Orographic Waves on Turbulent Motions and Energy Fluxes in the Lower Atmospheric Boundary Layer S. Roy et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00629-x
- Aircraft wake vortex and turbulence measurement under near-ground effect using coherent Doppler lidar S. Wu et al. 10.1364/OE.27.001142
- Lidar Methods and Tools for Studying the Atmospheric Turbulence at the Institute of Atmospheric Optics V. Banakh 10.1134/S1024856020010042
- Turbulence dissipation rate estimated from lidar observations during the LAPSE-RATE field campaign M. Sanchez Gomez et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3539-2021
- Differences in wind farm energy production based on the atmospheric stability dissipation rate: Case study of a 30 MW onshore wind farm D. Kim & B. Kim 10.1016/j.energy.2021.122380
- Characteristics of Energy Dissipation Rate Observed from the High-Frequency Sonic Anemometer at Boseong, South Korea J. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos12070837
- Wind–Temperature Regime and Wind Turbulence in a Stable Boundary Layer of the Atmosphere: Case Study V. Banakh et al. 10.3390/rs12060955
- The Second Wind Forecast Improvement Project (WFIP2): Observational Field Campaign J. Wilczak et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0035.1
- Small-Scale Atmospheric Turbulence and Its Impact on Laminar-to-Turbulent Transition A. Guissart et al. 10.2514/1.J060068
- U.S. East Coast Lidar Measurements Show Offshore Wind Turbines Will Encounter Very Low Atmospheric Turbulence N. Bodini et al. 10.1029/2019GL082636
- Assessing Transboundary‐Local Aerosols Interaction Over Complex Terrain Using a Doppler LiDAR Network T. Huang et al. 10.1029/2021GL093238
- Estimation of turbulence dissipation rate from Doppler wind lidars and in situ instrumentation for the Perdigão 2017 campaign N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6401-2019
- Long-range Doppler lidar measurements of wind turbine wakes and their interaction with turbulent atmospheric boundary-layer flow at Perdigao 2017 N. Wildmann et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1618/3/032034
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021