Articles | Volume 11, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Drift-corrected Odin-OSIRIS ozone product: algorithm and updated stratospheric ozone trends
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,168 with geography defined and 73 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,606 with geography defined and 54 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of ozone profile retrievals derived from the OMPS LP version 2.5 algorithm against correlative satellite measurements N. Kramarova et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2837-2018
- Ground-based ozone profiles over central Europe: incorporating anomalous observations into the analysis of stratospheric ozone trends L. Bernet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4289-2019
- Stratospheric aerosol radiative forcing simulated by the chemistry climate model EMAC using Aerosol CCI satellite data C. Brühl et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12845-2018
- Trends and Variability in Stratospheric NO x Derived From Merged SAGE II and OSIRIS Satellite Observations K. Dubé et al. 10.1029/2019JD031798
- An updated version of a gap-free monthly mean zonal mean ozone database B. Hassler et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1473-2018
- Merging of ozone profiles from SCIAMACHY, OMPS and SAGE II observations to study stratospheric ozone changes C. Arosio et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2423-2019
- Tomographic retrievals of ozone with the OMPS Limb Profiler: algorithm description and preliminary results D. Zawada et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2375-2018
- Model estimations of geophysical variability between satellite measurements of ozone profiles P. Sheese et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1425-2021
- Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders M. Hegglin et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- A Multiwavelength Retrieval Approach for Improved OSIRIS Aerosol Extinction Retrievals L. Rieger et al. 10.1029/2018JD029897
- Measurement report: regional trends of stratospheric ozone evaluated using the MErged GRIdded Dataset of Ozone Profiles (MEGRIDOP) V. Sofieva et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6707-2021
- Assessment of the quality of ACE-FTS stratospheric ozone data P. Sheese et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1233-2022
- Total ozone trends from 1979 to 2016 derived from five merged observational datasets – the emergence into ozone recovery M. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2097-2018
- Validation of SAGE III/ISS Solar Occultation Ozone Products With Correlative Satellite and Ground‐Based Measurements H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032430
- Intra-strain Variability in the Effects of Temperature on UV-B Sensitivity of Cyanobacteria M. Islam et al. 10.1111/php.13014
- The Upper Stratospheric Solar Cycle Ozone Response W. Ball et al. 10.1029/2018GL081501
- Is global ozone recovering? W. Steinbrecht et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.012
- Stratosphere–Troposphere Exchange and O3 Variability in the Lower Stratosphere and Upper Troposphere over the Irene SHADOZ Site, South Africa T. Mkololo et al. 10.3390/atmos11060586
- Recent Decline in Extratropical Lower Stratospheric Ozone Attributed to Circulation Changes K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2018GL077406
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- Updated validation of ACE and OSIRIS ozone and NO2 measurements in the Arctic using ground-based instruments at Eureka, Canada K. Bognar et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.07.014
- Effects of Temperature on The UV‐B Sensitivity of Toxic Cyanobacteria Microcystis aeruginosa CS558 and Anabaena circinalis CS537 M. Islam & J. Beardall 10.1111/php.13214
- Overview: Estimating and reporting uncertainties in remotely sensed atmospheric composition and temperature T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4393-2020
- Retrieval of daytime mesospheric ozone using OSIRIS observations of O<sub>2</sub> (<i>a</i><sup>1</sup>Δ<sub>g</sub>) emission A. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6215-2020
- Evidence for a continuous decline in lower stratospheric ozone offsetting ozone layer recovery W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1379-2018
- Troposphere-Stratosphere Temperature Trends Derived From Satellite Data Compared With Ensemble Simulations From WACCM W. Randel et al. 10.1002/2017JD027158
- An update on ozone profile trends for the period 2000 to 2016 W. Steinbrecht et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10675-2017
- Merged SAGE II, Ozone_cci and OMPS ozone profile dataset and evaluation of ozone trends in the stratosphere V. Sofieva et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12533-2017
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023