Evaluation of a hierarchical agglomerative clustering method applied to WIBS laboratory data for improved discrimination of biological particles by comparing data preparation techniques
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,601 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 593 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Machine learning for improved data analysis of biological aerosol using the WIBS S. Ruske et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6203-2018
- Real-time sensing of bioaerosols: Review and current perspectives J. Huffman et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1664724
- The characterization and quantification of viable and dead airborne biological particles using flow cytometry and double fluorescent staining L. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2022.106019
- A Controlled Study on the Characterisation of Bioaerosols Emissions from Compost Z. Nasir et al. 10.3390/atmos9100379
- Comparative Analysis of Traditional and Advanced Clustering Techniques in Bioaerosol Data: Evaluating the Efficacy of K-Means, HCA, and GenieClust with and without Autoencoder Integration M. Moss et al. 10.3390/atmos14091416
- Detection of Airborne Biological Particles in Indoor Air Using a Real-Time Advanced Morphological Parameter UV-LIF Spectrometer and Gradient Boosting Ensemble Decision Tree Classifiers I. Crawford et al. 10.3390/atmos11101039
- Performance of feature extraction method for classification and identification of proteins based on three-dimensional fluorescence spectrometry J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.saa.2022.121841
- Real-time measurements of fluorescent aerosol particles in a living laboratory office under variable human occupancy and ventilation conditions S. Patra et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.108249
- Spectral Intensity Bioaerosol Sensor (SIBS): an instrument for spectrally resolved fluorescence detection of single particles in real time T. Könemann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1337-2019
- Model-measurement consistency and limits of bioaerosol abundance over the continental United States M. Zawadowicz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13859-2019
- Investigating the impact of attenuated fluorescence spectra on protein discrimination J. Xu et al. 10.1364/OE.499362
- On the application of scattering matrix measurements to detection and identification of major types of airborne aerosol particles: Volcanic ash, desert dust and pollen J. Gómez Martín et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107761
- Tropical and Boreal Forest – Atmosphere Interactions: A Review P. Artaxo et al. 10.16993/tellusb.34
- Pollen classification using a single particle fluorescence spectroscopy technique B. Swanson et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2142510
- A Modified Spectroscopic Approach for the Real-Time Detection of Pollen and Fungal Spores at a Semi-Urban Site Using the WIBS-4+, Part I E. Markey et al. 10.3390/s22228747
- Recent progress in online detection methods of bioaerosols T. An et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2023.05.012
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- Investigation of coastal sea-fog formation using the WIBS (wideband integrated bioaerosol sensor) technique S. Daly et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5737-2019
- Classification of iron oxide aerosols by a single particle soot photometer using supervised machine learning K. Lamb 10.5194/amt-12-3885-2019
- Unsupervised feature extraction of aerial images for clustering and understanding hazardous road segments J. Francis et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-38100-1
- Model-based unsupervised clustering for distinguishing Cuvier's and Gervais' beaked whales in acoustic data K. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2020.101094
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023