Articles | Volume 11, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Single-footprint retrievals for AIRS using a fast TwoSlab cloud-representation model and the SARTA all-sky infrared radiative transfer algorithm
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,924 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,503 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 421 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Establishment of AIRS climate-level radiometric stability using radiance anomaly retrievals of minor gases and sea surface temperature L. Strow & S. DeSouza-Machado 10.5194/amt-13-4619-2020
- Evaluation of Radiative Transfer Models With Clouds H. Aumann et al. 10.1029/2017JD028063
- An Algorithm to Derive Temperature and Humidity Profile Changes Using Spatially and Temporally Averaged Spectral Radiance Differences F. Pan et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0143.1
- Comparison of optimal estimation HDO∕H<sub>2</sub>O retrievals from AIRS with ORACLES measurements R. Herman et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1825-2020
- Validation and error estimation of AIRS MUSES CO profiles with HIPPO, ATom, and NOAA GML aircraft observations J. Hegarty et al. 10.5194/amt-15-205-2022
- A simulation-experiment-based assessment of retrievals of above-cloud temperature and water vapor using a hyperspectral infrared sounder J. Feng et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5717-2021
- Footprint-scale cloud type mixtures and their impacts on Atmospheric Infrared Sounder cloud property retrievals A. Guillaume et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4361-2019
- kCARTA: a fast pseudo line-by-line radiative transfer algorithm with analytic Jacobians, fluxes, nonlocal thermodynamic equilibrium, and scattering for the infrared S. DeSouza-Machado et al. 10.5194/amt-13-323-2020
- Evaluation of single-footprint AIRS CH<sub>4</sub> profile retrieval uncertainties using aircraft profile measurements S. Kulawik et al. 10.5194/amt-14-335-2021
- CLIMCAPS observing capability for temperature, moisture, and trace gases from AIRS/AMSU and CrIS/ATMS N. Smith & C. Barnet 10.5194/amt-13-4437-2020
- Characterization and evaluation of AIRS-based estimates of the deuterium content of water vapor J. Worden et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2331-2019
- Single-footprint retrievals of temperature, water vapor and cloud properties from AIRS F. Irion et al. 10.5194/amt-11-971-2018
- Assessment of the accuracy of scaling methods for radiance simulations at far and mid infrared wavelengths M. Martinazzo et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107739
- Uncertainty Characterization and Propagation in the Community Long-Term Infrared Microwave Combined Atmospheric Product System (CLIMCAPS) N. Smith & C. Barnet 10.3390/rs11101227
Latest update: 28 May 2023