09 Nov 2018
Research article | 09 Nov 2018
Dried, closed-path eddy covariance method for measuring carbon dioxide flux over sea ice
Brian J. Butterworth and Brent G. T. Else
Total article views: 2,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,326 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,315 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,606 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 709 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biases in open-path carbon dioxide flux measurements: Roles of instrument surface heat exchange and analyzer temperature sensitivity M. Deventer et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108216
- Widespread surface water pCO2 undersaturation during ice-melt season in an Arctic continental shelf sea (Hudson Bay, Canada) M. Ahmed et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00130
- Decadal vision in oceanography 2021: Air―sea boundary Y. Iwamoto et al. 10.5928/kaiyou.30.5_199
- Wind, Convection and Fetch Dependence of Gas Transfer Velocity in an Arctic Sea‐Ice Lead Determined From Eddy Covariance CO 2 Flux Measurements J. Prytherch & M. Yelland 10.1029/2020GB006633
- Seasonal marine carbon system processes in an Arctic coastal landfast sea ice environment observed with an innovative underwater sensor platform P. Duke et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00103
- Impact of sea ice on air-sea CO2 exchange – A critical review of polar eddy covariance studies J. Watts et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2022.102741
- Near‐Surface Stratification Due to Ice Melt Biases Arctic Air‐Sea CO 2 Flux Estimates Y. Dong et al. 10.1029/2021GL095266
- The Ocean CO 2 Sink in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago: A Present‐Day Budget and Past Trends Due to Climate Change M. Ahmed & B. Else 10.1029/2019GL083547
- High Levels of CO 2 Exchange During Synoptic‐Scale Events Introduce Large Uncertainty Into the Arctic Carbon Budget K. Jentzsch et al. 10.1029/2020GL092256
- Insights from year-long measurements of air–water CH<sub>4</sub> and CO<sub>2</sub> exchange in a coastal environment M. Yang et al. 10.5194/bg-16-961-2019
- Surface CO2 system dynamics in the Gulf of Anadyr during the open water season I. Pipko et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104371
- Correcting high-frequency losses of reactive nitrogen flux measurements P. Wintjen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2923-2020
Latest update: 15 May 2022