22 Nov 2018
Research article | 22 Nov 2018
CALIPSO lidar calibration at 532 nm: version 4 daytime algorithm
Brian J. Getzewich et al.
Total article views: 1,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,778 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,762 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,234 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,225 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 537 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Application of high-dimensional fuzzy <i>k</i>-means cluster analysis to CALIOP/CALIPSO version 4.1 cloud–aerosol discrimination S. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2261-2019
- Retrieving the microphysical properties of opaque liquid water clouds from CALIOP measurements Y. Zhang et al. 10.1364/OE.27.034126
- Dust storm simulation over the Sahara Desert (Moroccan and Mauritanian regions) using HYSPLIT A. Qor‐el‐aine et al. 10.1002/asl.1076
- CALIOP retrieval of droplet effective radius accounting for cloud vertical homogeneity L. Zang et al. 10.1364/OE.427022
- Aerosol and Cloud Detection Using Machine Learning Algorithms and Space-Based Lidar Data J. Yorks et al. 10.3390/atmos12050606
- CALIOP V4 cloud thermodynamic phase assignment and the impact of near-nadir viewing angles M. Avery et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4539-2020
- Retrieval and Validation of Cloud Top Temperature from the Geostationary Satellite INSAT-3D . Lima et al. 10.3390/rs11232811
- Dust Lidar Ratios Retrieved from the CALIOP Measurements Using the MODIS AOD as a Constraint M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs12020251
- A new lidar inversion method using a surface reference target applied to the backscattering coefficient and lidar ratio retrievals of a fog-oil plume at short range F. Gaudfrin et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1921-2020
- CALIPSO lidar calibration at 1064 nm: version 4 algorithm M. Vaughan et al. 10.5194/amt-12-51-2019
- Aerosol vertical profile variations with seasons, air mass movements and local PM2.5 levels in three large China cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117329
- Comparison of V4 and V3 CALIOP (L3) aerosol products: A global perspective V. Sreekanth & P. Kulkarni 10.1016/j.rsase.2020.100412
- New Ocean Subsurface Optical Properties From Space Lidars: CALIOP/CALIPSO and ATLAS/ICESat‐2 X. Lu et al. 10.1029/2021EA001839
- Empirical evidence for deep convection being a major source of stratospheric ice clouds over North America L. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10457-2021
- Assessing CALIOP-Derived Planetary Boundary Layer Height Using Ground-Based Lidar M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs13081496
- Improved Hydrometeor Detection Method: An Application to CloudSat X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2019EA000900
- ICESat‐2 Atmospheric Channel Description, Data Processing and First Results S. Palm et al. 10.1029/2020EA001470
- Multi‐Year Seasonal Trends in Sea Ice, Chlorophyll Concentration, and Marine Aerosol Optical Depth in the Bellingshausen Sea S. Dasarathy et al. 10.1029/2021JD034737
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- Global Ocean Studies from CALIOP/CALIPSO by Removing Polarization Crosstalk Effects X. Lu et al. 10.3390/rs13142769
- Methodology to obtain highly resolved SO<sub>2</sub> vertical profiles for representation of volcanic emissions in climate models O. Sandvik et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7153-2021
- Seasonal to sub-seasonal variations of the Asian Tropopause Aerosols Layer affected by the deep convection, surface pollutants and precipitation D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.07.022
- Seasonal distributions of ocean particulate optical properties from spaceborne lidar measurements in Mediterranean and Black sea D. Dionisi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111889
- Use of spectral cloud emissivities and their related uncertainties to infer ice cloud boundaries: methodology and assessment using CALIPSO cloud products H. Kim et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5039-2019
- Discriminating between clouds and aerosols in the CALIOP version 4.1 data products Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-12-703-2019
- Revisiting global satellite observations of stratospheric cirrus clouds L. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9939-2020
- The CALIPSO version 4 automated aerosol classification and lidar ratio selection algorithm M. Kim et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6107-2018
- Extinction and optical depth retrievals for CALIPSO's Version 4 data release S. Young et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5701-2018
- CALIPSO lidar calibration at 532 nm: version 4 nighttime algorithm J. Kar et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1459-2018
- Laser pulse bidirectional reflectance from CALIPSO mission X. Lu et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3281-2018
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022