Particle wall-loss correction methods in smog chamber experiments
Ningxin Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,175 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,995 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,235 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,230 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 765 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of the Hydroxyl Group on Yields and Composition of Organic Aerosol Formed from OH Radical-Initiated Reactions of Alcohols in the Presence of NOx L. Algrim & P. Ziemann 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00015
- Primary ion diffusion charging and particle wall loss in smog chamber experiments N. Mahfouz & N. Donahue 10.1080/02786826.2020.1757032
- PyCHAM (v2.1.1): a Python box model for simulating aerosol chambers S. O'Meara et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-675-2021
- Measurement of Formation Rates of Secondary Aerosol in the Ambient Urban Atmosphere Using a Dual Smog Chamber System S. Jorga et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03479
- Secondary organic aerosol yields from the oxidation of benzyl alcohol S. Charan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13167-2020
- Aging aerosol in a well-mixed continuous-flow tank reactor: an introduction of the activation time distribution F. Friebel & A. Mensah 10.5194/amt-12-2647-2019
- Computational Simulation of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation in Laboratory Chambers S. Charan et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.9b00358
- Gaseous, PM<sub>2.5</sub> mass, and speciated emission factors from laboratory chamber peat combustion J. Watson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14173-2019
- Challenges in determining atmospheric organic aerosol volatility distributions using thermal evaporation techniques K. Cain et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1748172
- Radical chemistry in oxidation flow reactors for atmospheric chemistry research Z. Peng & J. Jimenez 10.1039/C9CS00766K
- Temperature and acidity dependence of secondary organic aerosol formation from <i>α</i>-pinene ozonolysis with a compact chamber system Y. Deng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5983-2021
- A portable dual-smog-chamber system for atmospheric aerosol field studies C. Kaltsonoudis et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2733-2019
- Comparison of physical and chemical characteristics and oxidative potential of fine particles emitted from rice straw and pine stem burning I. Seo et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115599
- Diel cycle impacts on the chemical and light absorption properties of organic carbon aerosol from wildfires in the western United States B. Sumlin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11843-2021
- Preliminary Study on Small-Scale Environment Chambers for Simulating Formation of Fine Particulate Matter at Roadsides T. Park et al. 10.7855/IJHE.2020.22.5.025
- Effect of relative humidity on SOA formation from aromatic hydrocarbons: Implications from the evolution of gas- and particle-phase species T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145015
- Effect of the nitrate group on yields and composition of secondary organic aerosol formed from reactions of alkyl nitrates with OH radicals in the presence of NOx L. Algrim & P. Ziemann 10.1080/02786826.2020.1757033
- Development and application of a low-cost vaporizer for rapid, quantitative, in situ addition of organic gases and particles to an environmental chamber Z. Finewax et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1808186
- Always Lost but Never Forgotten: Gas-Phase Wall Losses Are Important in All Teflon Environmental Chambers J. Krechmer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03381
- Minimizing Errors in Measured Yields of Particle-Phase Products Formed in Environmental Chamber Reactions: Revisiting the Yields of β-Hydroxynitrates Formed from 1-Alkene + OH/NOx Reactions J. Bakker-Arkema & P. Ziemann 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00008
- Evolution of Aerosol Optical Properties from Wood Smoke in Real Atmosphere Influenced by Burning Phase and Solar Radiation D. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07569
- Multi-generation chemical aging of <i>α</i>-pinene ozonolysis products by reactions with OH N. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3589-2018
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021