Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Atmospheric bending effects in GNSS tomography
Total article views: 2,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,245 with geography defined and 248 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,602 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 643 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An improved tropospheric tomography method based on the dynamic node parametrized algorithm W. Zhang 10.13168/AGG.2020.0014
- A new hybrid observation GNSS tomography method combining the real and virtual inverted signals W. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00190-021-01576-8
- Benefits of a Closely-Spaced Satellite Constellation of Atmospheric Polarimetric Radio Occultation Measurements F. Turk et al. 10.3390/rs11202399
- Investigation and analysis of spatial-temporal instability of an atmosphere based on the operational processing GNSS data N. Kablak et al. 10.15407/kfnt2020.04.073
- The effect of function-based and voxel-based tropospheric tomography techniques on the GNSS positioning accuracy S. Haji-Aghajany et al. 10.1007/s00190-021-01528-2
- Cross-Comparison and Methodological Improvement in GPS Tomography H. Brenot et al. 10.3390/rs12010030
- Investigation and Analysis of Spatiotemporal Instability of the Earth’s Atmosphere Based on Real-Time GNSS Data Processing N. Kablak et al. 10.3103/S0884591320040042
- Analyzing Different Parameterization Methods in GNSS Tomography Using the COST Benchmark Dataset Z. Adavi et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3027909
- Approach to leveraging real-time GNSS tomography usage A. Sá et al. 10.1007/s00190-020-01464-7
- 3D map creation using crowdsourced GNSS data T. Lines & A. Basiri 10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2021.101671
- Assessment of the Accuracy of the Saastamoinen Model and VMF1/VMF3 Mapping Functions with Respect to Ray-Tracing from Radiosonde Data in the Framework of GNSS Meteorology P. Feng et al. 10.3390/rs12203337
- Tomographic Radio Occultation Methods Applied to a Dense Cubesat Formation in Low Mars Orbit G. Moeller et al. 10.1029/2020RS007199
- A Tropospheric Tomography Method with a Novel Height Factor Model Including Two Parts: Isotropic and Anisotropic Height Factors W. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs12111848
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023