15 Jan 2019
Research article | 15 Jan 2019
A method to assess the accuracy of sonic anemometer measurements
Alfredo Peña et al.
Total article views: 2,061 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,883 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,290 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 593 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Evaluation of Kolmogorov's −5/3 Power Law Observed Within the Turbulent Airflow Above the Ocean D. Ortiz‐Suslow & Q. Wang 10.1029/2019GL085083
- Wind lidars reveal turbulence transport mechanism in the wake of a tree N. Angelou et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2255-2022
- Interconnections of the urban heat island with the spatial and temporal micrometeorological variability in Rome V. Ciardini et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2019.100493
- Østerild: A natural laboratory for atmospheric turbulence A. Peña 10.1063/1.5121486
- Friction-Velocity Estimates Using the Trace of a Scalar and the Mean Wind Speed F. Castellví et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00520-1
- Coordinate Rotation–Amplification in the Uncertainty and Bias in Non-orthogonal Sonic Anemometer Vertical Wind Speeds J. Frank et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00502-3
- Scanning Doppler lidar measurements of drag force on a solitary tree N. Angelou et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.275
- Turbulence Measurements with Dual-Doppler Scanning Lidars A. Peña & J. Mann 10.3390/rs11202444
- Comparison of turbulence measurements by a CSAT3B sonic anemometer and a high-resolution bistatic Doppler lidar M. Mauder et al. 10.5194/amt-13-969-2020
- Surface-Energy-Balance Closure over Land: A Review M. Mauder et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00529-6
- Odour impact assessment by considering short-term ambient concentrations: A multi-model and two-site comparison M. Invernizzi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105990
- Potential and challenges of wind measurements using met-masts in complex topography for bridge design: Part II – Spectral flow characteristics Z. Midjiyawa et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104585
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022