Planetary boundary layer height by means of lidar and numerical simulations over New Delhi, India
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,359 with geography defined and 222 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,730 with geography defined and 138 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 629 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Probing into the wintertime meteorology and particulate matter (PM2.5 and PM10) forecast over Delhi A. Sengupta et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101426
- Lidar-based daytime boundary layer height variation and impact on the regional satellite-based PM2.5 estimate S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113224
- Characteristics of VOC Composition at Urban and Suburban Sites of New Delhi, India in Winter N. Tripathi et al. 10.1029/2021JD035342
- An extended lidar-based cirrus cloud retrieval scheme: first application over an Arctic site K. Nakoudi et al. 10.1364/OE.414770
- Seasonal analysis of submicron aerosol in Old Delhi using high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry: chemical characterisation, source apportionment and new marker identification J. Cash et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10133-2021
- Properties of Cirrus Clouds over the European Arctic (Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard) K. Nakoudi et al. 10.3390/rs13224555
- Long-term trends in air quality in major cities in the UK and India: a view from space K. Vohra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6275-2021
- Investigation of the Atmospheric Chemical Properties over Kuwait R. Alenezi & N. Aldaihani 10.1007/s11270-023-06235-6
- A comprehensive evaluation of planetary boundary layer height retrieval techniques using lidar data under different pollution scenarios F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105483
- Spatial distribution and temporal variation of biomass burning and surface black carbon concentrations during summer (2015‒2021) in India D. Majumdar 10.1007/s11869-022-01284-y
- Improving regional air quality predictions in the Indo-Gangetic Plain – case study of an intensive pollution episode in November 2017 B. Roozitalab et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2837-2021
- A novel lidar gradient cluster analysis method of nocturnal boundary layer detection during air pollution episodes Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6675-2020
- Examining the characteristics of planetary boundary layer height and its relationship with atmospheric parameters over Indian sub-continent S. Budakoti & C. Singh 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105854
- What sets aeolian dune height? A. Gunn et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-30031-1
- An improved method for automatic determination of the planetary boundary layer height based on lidar data H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107382
- Assessing CALIOP-Derived Planetary Boundary Layer Height Using Ground-Based Lidar M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs13081496
- Analysis of short-term air quality monitoring data in a coastal area S. Kanchanasuta et al. 10.3934/environsci.2021033
- Variability of the Boundary Layer Over an Urban Continental Site Based on 10 Years of Active Remote Sensing Observations in Warsaw D. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12020340
- Air quality trends in rural India: analysis of NO2 pollution using satellite measurements M. Pathak & J. Kuttippurath 10.1039/D2EM00293K
- Planetary boundary layer height by means of lidar and numerical simulations over New Delhi, India K. Nakoudi et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2595-2019
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023