19 Jun 2019
Research article | 19 Jun 2019
Retrieval of aerosol properties from ceilometer and photometer measurements: long-term evaluation with in situ data and statistical analysis at Montsec (southern Pyrenees)
Gloria Titos et al.
Total article views: 1,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,764 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,375 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,332 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 432 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An experimental study on light scattering matrices for Chinese loess dust with different particle size distributions J. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4097-2020
- Evaluation of retrieved aerosol extinction profiles using as reference the aerosol optical depth differences between various heights M. Herreras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104625
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
- Retrieval of aerosol properties using relative radiance measurements from an all-sky camera R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-15-407-2022
- Overview of the SLOPE I and II campaigns: aerosol properties retrieved with lidar and sun–sky photometer measurements J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9269-2021
- A Comprehensive Description of Multi-Term LSM for Applying Multiple a Priori Constraints in Problems of Atmospheric Remote Sensing: GRASP Algorithm, Concept, and Applications O. Dubovik et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.706851
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Vertical assessment of the mineral dust optical and microphysical properties as retrieved from the synergy between polarized micro-pulse lidar and sun/sky photometer observations using GRASP code M. López-Cayuela et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105818
- Retrievals of fine mode light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols from POLDER/PARASOL observations over East and South Asia L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111913
- General decline in the diversity of the airborne microbiota under future climatic scenarios V. Ontiveros et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-99223-x
- Impact of Vertical Profiles of Aerosols on the Photolysis Rates in the Lower Troposphere from the Synergy of Photometer and Ceilometer Measurements in Raciborz, Poland, for the Period 2015–2020 A. Pietruczuk et al. 10.3390/rs14051057
- Ceilometer inversion method using water-vapor correction from co-located microwave radiometer for aerosol retrievals A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105379
Latest update: 29 Jan 2023