A new method to determine the aerosol optical properties from multiple-wavelength O4 absorptions by MAX-DOAS observation
Total article views: 2,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,297 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,699 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 598 with geography defined and 187 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source analysis of the tropospheric NO2 based on MAX-DOAS measurements in northeastern China F. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119424
- VOCs hyperspectral imaging: A new insight into evaluate emissions and the corresponding health risk from industries C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.132573
- Vertical characterization and potential sources of aerosols in different seasons over the Yangtze River Delta using ground-based MAX-DOAS J. Ou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116898
- Ground-Based Hyperspectral Stereoscopic Remote Sensing Network: A Promising Strategy to Learn Coordinated Control of O3 and PM2.5 over China C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2021.02.019
- Measuring the Vertical Profiles of Aerosol Extinction in the Lower Troposphere by MAX-DOAS at a Rural Site in the North China Plain S. Cheng et al. 10.3390/atmos11101037
- Vertical distributions of wintertime atmospheric nitrogenous compounds and the corresponding OH radicals production in Leshan, southwest China C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.019
- Observations by Ground-Based MAX-DOAS of the Vertical Characters of Winter Pollution and the Influencing Factors of HONO Generation in Shanghai, China S. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs13173518
- Vertical characteristics and potential sources of aerosols over northeast China using ground-based MAX-DOAS C. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101691
- Vertical distributions of tropospheric SO2 based on MAX-DOAS observations: Investigating the impacts of regional transport at different heights in the boundary layer Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.09.036
- Stereoscopic hyperspectral remote sensing of the atmospheric environment: Innovation and prospects C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103958
- Vertical distributions and potential sources of wintertime atmospheric pollutants and the corresponding ozone production on the coast of Bohai Sea C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.115721
- Study of aerosol characteristics and sources using MAX-DOAS measurement during haze at an urban site in the Fenwei Plain X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.12.015
- Identification of ozone sensitivity for NO2 and secondary HCHO based on MAX-DOAS measurements in northeast China J. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107048
- Assessment of vertical characterization and potential sources of aerosols in different altitude layers: Combined application of MAX-DOAS observation and the 3D-CWT model J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107046
- Validation of Water Vapor Vertical Distributions Retrieved from MAX-DOAS over Beijing, China H. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs12193193
- Recommendations for HCHO and SO2 Retrieval Settings from MAX-DOAS Observations under Different Meteorological Conditions Z. Javed et al. 10.3390/rs13122244
- A new insight into the vertical differences in NO2 heterogeneous reaction to produce HONO over inland and marginal seas C. Xing et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5815-2023
- A Theoretical Model of RGB Attenuation of Solar Radiation Components Under Strong Aerosol Pollution of the Atmosphere Y. Aliyeva et al. 10.1007/s41810-021-00120-7
- Elevated dust layers inhibit dissipation of heavy anthropogenic surface air pollution Z. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14917-2020
- Improved Anthropogenic SO2 Retrieval from High-Spatial-Resolution Satellite and its Application during the COVID-19 Pandemic C. Xia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01970
- Identifying the wintertime sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from MAX-DOAS measured formaldehyde and glyoxal in Chongqing, southwest China C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136258
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023