22 Jul 2019
Research article | 22 Jul 2019
The new BELUGA setup for collocated turbulence and radiation measurements using a tethered balloon: first applications in the cloudy Arctic boundary layer
Ulrike Egerer et al.
Total article views: 2,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,034 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,023 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,523 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 503 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 500 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Application of the shipborne remote sensing supersite OCEANET for profiling of Arctic aerosols and clouds during <i>Polarstern</i> cruise PS106 H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5335-2020
- Suitability of fibre-optic distributed temperature sensing for revealing mixing processes and higher-order moments at the forest–air interface O. Peltola et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2409-2021
- New particle formation and its effect on cloud condensation nuclei abundance in the summer Arctic: a case study in the Fram Strait and Barents Sea S. Kecorius et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14339-2019
- Small-scale structure of thermodynamic phase in Arctic mixed-phase clouds observed by airborne remote sensing during a cold air outbreak and a warm air advection event E. Ruiz-Donoso et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5487-2020
- Measurement report: Comparison of airborne, in situ measured, lidar-based, and modeled aerosol optical properties in the central European background – identifying sources of deviations S. Düsing et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16745-2021
- Evaluation of ARM tethered-balloon system instrumentation for supercooled liquid water and distributed temperature sensing in mixed-phase Arctic clouds D. Dexheimer et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6845-2019
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 2: Results and validation L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2781-2021
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Atmosphere M. Shupe et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00060
- A Tethered Air Blimp (TAB) for observing the microclimate over a complex terrain M. Nambiar et al. 10.5194/gi-9-193-2020
- Cloud-Top Entrainment in Mixed-Phase Stratocumulus and Its Process-Level Representation in Large-Eddy Simulation R. Rauterkus & C. Ansorge 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0221.1
- Observations of Aerosol, Cloud, Turbulence, and Radiation Properties at the Top of the Marine Boundary Layer over the Eastern North Atlantic Ocean: The ACORES Campaign H. Siebert et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0191.1
- Case study of a humidity layer above Arctic stratocumulus and potential turbulent coupling with the cloud top U. Egerer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6347-2021
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022