Articles | Volume 12, issue 9
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assimilation of GNSS tomography products into the Weather Research and Forecasting model using radio occultation data assimilation operator
Total article views: 3,087 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,087 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,772 with geography defined and 315 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,792 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,220 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 980 with geography defined and 240 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- GNSS-Based Machine Learning Storm Nowcasting M. Łoś et al. 10.3390/rs12162536
- Applying principal components to analyze the distribution of model biases in GNSS tropospheric tomography for a case study in Northwestern Iran M. Mashhadi Hossainali & H. Tabatabaei 10.1007/s10291-022-01315-2
- Assessing the Impact of GNSS ZTD Data Assimilation into the WRF Modeling System during High-Impact Rainfall Events over Greece C. Giannaros et al. 10.3390/rs12030383
- Parameterisation of the GNSS troposphere tomography domain with optimisation of the nodes’ distribution E. Trzcina et al. 10.1007/s00190-022-01691-0
- An Improved Tropospheric Tomographic Model Based on Artificial Neural Network M. Zhang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2023.3278302
- GNSS ground-based tomography: state-of-the-art and technological challenges S. Saxena & R. Dwivedi 10.1080/01431161.2023.2247526
- Fast Observation Operator for Global Navigation Satellite System Tropospheric Gradients F. Zus et al. 10.3390/rs15215114
- A new method for tropospheric tomography using GNSS and Fengyun-4A data M. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106460
- Precipitable Water Content Climatology over Poland H. Ojrzyńska et al. 10.3390/atmos13060988
- Tropospheric and range biases in Satellite Laser Ranging M. Drożdżewski & K. Sośnica 10.1007/s00190-021-01554-0
- An Investigation of Near Real-Time Water Vapor Tomography Modeling Using Multi-Source Data L. Tong et al. 10.3390/atmos13050752
- Pre-analysis of GNSS tomography solution using the concept of spread of model resolution matrix Z. Adavi et al. 10.1007/s00190-022-01620-1
- On the Potential of Improving WRF Model Forecasts by Assimilation of High-Resolution GPS-Derived Water-Vapor Maps Augmented with METEOSAT-11 Data A. Leontiev et al. 10.3390/rs13010096
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023