Articles | Volume 12, issue 9
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
All-sky assimilation of infrared radiances sensitive to mid- and upper-tropospheric moisture and cloud
Total article views: 2,523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,240 with geography defined and 283 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,441 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 799 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An accurate and computationally cheap microwave scattering method for ice aggregates: the Independent Monomer Approximation K. McCusker et al. 10.1002/qj.3967
- Assimilating All-sky Infrared Radiances from Himawari-8 Using the 3DVar Method for the Prediction of a Severe Storm over North China D. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0219-z
- Physical characteristics of frozen hydrometeors inferred with parameter estimation A. Geer 10.5194/amt-14-5369-2021
- Editorial: The use of unconventional observations in numerical weather prediction J. Waller 10.1002/met.1948
- Are We Reaching the Limit of Tropical Cyclone Track Predictability in the Western North Pacific? H. Yu et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0308.1
- Impacts of cloud scattering properties on FY-3D HIRAS simulations B. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.106902
- Assimilation of All-Sky SEVIRI Infrared Brightness Temperatures in a Regional-Scale Ensemble Data Assimilation System J. Otkin & R. Potthast 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0133.1
- An Evaluation of Radiative Transfer Simulations of Cloudy Scenes from a Numerical Weather Prediction Model at Sub-Millimetre Frequencies Using Airborne Observations S. Fox 10.3390/rs12172758
- The Impact of Aerosols on Satellite Radiance Data Assimilation Using NCEP Global Data Assimilation System S. Wei et al. 10.3390/atmos12040432
- Examination of all‐sky infrared radiance simulation of Himawari ‐8 for global data assimilation and model verification K. Okamoto et al. 10.1002/qj.4144
- Satellite All-sky Infrared Radiance Assimilation: Recent Progress and Future Perspectives J. Li et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1088-9
- Assimilation of satellite data in numerical weather prediction. Part II : Recent years J. Eyre et al. 10.1002/qj.4228
- Assimilation of SEVIRI Water Vapor Channels With an Ensemble Kalman Filter on the Convective Scale A. Hutt et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00070
- Correlated observation error models for assimilating all-sky infrared radiances A. Geer 10.5194/amt-12-3629-2019
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023