11 Sep 2019
Research article | 11 Sep 2019
Characterization of shallow oceanic precipitation using profiling and scanning radar observations at the Eastern North Atlantic ARM observatory
Katia Lamer et al.
Total article views: 1,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,768 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,039 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 729 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconciling Chord Length Distributions and Area Distributions for Fields of Fractal Cumulus Clouds N. Barron et al. 10.3390/atmos11080824
- The ARM Radar Network: At the Leading Edge of Cloud and Precipitation Observations P. Kollias et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0288.1
- Limitations of Bin and Bulk Microphysics in Reproducing the Observed Spatial Structure of Light Precipitation 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0134.1
- The prevalence of precipitation from polar supercooled clouds I. Silber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3949-2021
- Aerosol and Cloud Experiments in the Eastern North Atlantic (ACE-ENA) J. Wang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0220.1
- Drizzle, Turbulence, and Density Currents Below Post Cold Frontal Open Cellular Marine Stratocumulus Clouds V. Ghate et al. 10.1029/2019JD031586
- Mind the gap – Part 2: Improving quantitative estimates of cloud and rain water path in oceanic warm rain using spaceborne radars A. Battaglia et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4865-2020
- Turbulence in The Marine Boundary Layer and Air Motions Below Stratocumulus Clouds at the ARM Eastern North Atlantic Site V. Ghate et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0087.1
- Relationships Between Precipitation Properties and Large‐Scale Conditions During Subsidence at the Eastern North Atlantic Observatory K. Lamer et al. 10.1029/2019JD031848
- On the Estimation of In‐Cloud Vertical Air Motion Using Radar Doppler Spectra Z. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090682
- Mind the gap – Part 1: Accurately locating warm marine boundary layer clouds and precipitation using spaceborne radars K. Lamer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2363-2020
- Observations of Aerosol, Cloud, Turbulence, and Radiation Properties at the Top of the Marine Boundary Layer over the Eastern North Atlantic Ocean: The ACORES Campaign H. Siebert et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0191.1
Latest update: 03 Dec 2022