TROPOMI/S5P total ozone column data: global ground-based validation and consistency with other satellite missions
Katerina Garane et al.
Total article views: 2,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,082 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,146 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 948 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 936 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of the TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) surface UV radiation product K. Lakkala et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6999-2020
- Impact of the June 2018 Saddleworth Moor wildfires on air quality in northern England A. Graham et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab7b92
- Antarctic Ozone Enhancement During the 2019 Sudden Stratospheric Warming Event S. Safieddine et al. 10.1029/2020GL087810
- Applying FP_ILM to the retrieval of geometry-dependent effective Lambertian equivalent reflectivity (GE_LER) daily maps from UVN satellite measurements D. Loyola et al. 10.5194/amt-13-985-2020
- Estimating daily full-coverage near surface O3, CO, and NO2 concentrations at a high spatial resolution over China based on S5P-TROPOMI and GEOS-FP Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2021.03.018
- Record low ozone values over the Arctic in boreal spring 2020 M. Dameris et al. 10.5194/acp-21-617-2021
- Evaluation of Total Ozone Column from Multiple Satellite Measurements in the Antarctic Using the Brewer Spectrophotometer S. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs13081594
- Ground-based Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) O<sub>3</sub> retrievals from the 3040 cm<sup>−1</sup> spectral range at Xianghe, China M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5379-2020
- The world Brewer reference triad – updated performance assessment and new double triad X. Zhao et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2261-2021
- A method for random uncertainties validation and probing the natural variability with application to TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5P total ozone measurements V. Sofieva et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2993-2021
- Anthropogenic and volcanic point source SO<sub>2</sub> emissions derived from TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5 Precursor: first results V. Fioletov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5591-2020
- Estimation of Lower-Stratosphere-to-Troposphere Ozone Profile Using Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13071374
- Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound L. Judd et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6113-2020
- Challenges in the atmospheric characterization for the retrieval of spectrally resolved fluorescence and PRI region dynamics from space N. Sabater et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112226
- SPACE-BORNE AIR POLLUTION OBSERVATION FROM SENTINEL-5P TROPOMI: RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN POLLUTANTS, GEOGRAPHICAL AND DEMOGRAPHIC DATA G. KAPLAN & Z. YİGİT AVDAN 10.26833/ijeg.644089
- COVID-19: Spaceborne Nitrogen Dioxide Over Turkey G. KAPLAN & Z. YİĞİT AVDAN 10.18038/estubtda.724450
Latest update: 08 May 2021