Articles | Volume 12, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Improving the TROPOMI CO data product: update of the spectroscopic database and destriping of single orbits
Total article views: 2,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,713 with geography defined and 239 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,870 with geography defined and 81 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 843 with geography defined and 158 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Multimodel Investigation of Asian Summer Monsoon UTLS Transport Over the Western Pacific L. Pan et al. 10.1029/2022JD037511
- Technical note: Constraining the hydroxyl (OH) radical in the tropics with satellite observations of its drivers – first steps toward assessing the feasibility of a global observation strategy D. Anderson et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6319-2023
- Comparison of Total Column and Surface Mixing Ratio of Carbon Monoxide Derived from the TROPOMI/Sentinel-5 Precursor with In-Situ Measurements from Extensive Ground-Based Network over South Korea U. Jeong & H. Hong 10.3390/rs13193987
- Biomass burning CO, PM and fuel consumption per unit burned area estimates derived across Africa using geostationary SEVIRI fire radiative power and Sentinel-5P CO data H. Nguyen et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2089-2023
- A new algorithm to generate a priori trace gas profiles for the GGG2020 retrieval algorithm J. Laughner et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1121-2023
- A blended TROPOMI+GOSAT satellite data product for atmospheric methane using machine learning to correct retrieval biases N. Balasus et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3787-2023
- Shipborne measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub>, and XCO above the Pacific Ocean and comparison to CAMS atmospheric analyses and S5P/TROPOMI M. Knapp et al. 10.5194/essd-13-199-2021
- Plume detection and emission estimate for biomass burning plumes from TROPOMI carbon monoxide observations using APE v1.1 M. Goudar et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-4835-2023
- Monitoring Greenhouse Gases from Space H. Boesch et al. 10.3390/rs13142700
- Carbon Monoxide in Optically Thick Wildfire Smoke: Evaluating TROPOMI Using CU Airborne SOF Column Observations J. Rowe et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00048
- Intercomparison of CO measurements from TROPOMI, ACE-FTS, and a high-Arctic ground-based Fourier transform spectrometer T. Wizenberg et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7707-2021
- Investigation of spaceborne trace gas products over St Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, Russia, by using COllaborative Column Carbon Observing Network (COCCON) observations C. Alberti et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2199-2022
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Urban-scale variational flux inversion for CO Using TROPOMI total-column retrievals: A case study of Tehran N. Shahrokhi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120009
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from SCIAMACHY P. Hochstaffl & F. Schreier 10.3390/rs12071084
- Understanding the variations and sources of CO, C2H2, C2H6, H2CO, and HCN columns based on 3 years of new ground-based Fourier transform infrared measurements at Xianghe, China M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-16-273-2023
- Estimating enhancement ratios of nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide using satellite observations C. MacDonald et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3493-2023
- Research on the Seed Respiration CO2 Detection System Based on TDLAS Technology L. Gao et al. 10.1155/2023/8017726
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- The Effects of COVID-19 Lockdown on Air Pollutant Concentrations across China: A Google Earth Engine-Based Analysis S. Wang et al. 10.3390/ijerph192417056
- Airborne Emission Rate Measurements Validate Remote Sensing Observations and Emission Inventories of Western U.S. Wildfires C. Stockwell et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07121
- Ground-Based Atmospheric CO2, CH4, and CO Column Measurements at Golmud in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Comparisons with TROPOMI/S5P Satellite Observations M. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-2116-0
- Advances in retrieving XCH4 and XCO from Sentinel-5 Precursor: improvements in the scientific TROPOMI/WFMD algorithm O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/amt-16-669-2023
- Derivation of Emissions From Satellite‐Observed Column Amounts and Its Application to TROPOMI NO2 and CO Observations K. Sun 10.1029/2022GL101102
- Impact of Molecular Spectroscopy on Carbon Monoxide Abundances from TROPOMI P. Hochstaffl et al. 10.3390/rs12213486
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023