Articles | Volume 12, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Measurements of hydroperoxy radicals (HO2) at atmospheric concentrations using bromide chemical ionisation mass spectrometry
Total article views: 3,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,282 with geography defined and 273 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,452 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,253 with geography defined and 199 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,029 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Calibration of an airborne HO<sub><i>x</i></sub> instrument using the All Pressure Altitude-based Calibrator for HO<sub><i>x</i></sub> Experimentation (APACHE) D. Marno et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2711-2020
- Reaction between propionaldehyde and hydroxyperoxy radical in the atmosphere: A reaction route for the sink of propionaldehyde and the formation of formic acid D. Ding & B. Long 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119202
- Advances on Atmospheric Oxidation Mechanism of Typical Aromatic Hydrocarbons M. Song et al. 10.6023/A21050224
- Multi-scheme chemical ionization inlet (MION) for fast switching of reagent ion chemistry in atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry (CIMS) applications M. Rissanen et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6635-2019
- Molecular composition and volatility of multi-generation products formed from isoprene oxidation by nitrate radical R. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10799-2021
- Airborne measurement of peroxy radicals using chemical amplification coupled with cavity ring-down spectroscopy: the PeRCEAS instrument M. George et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2577-2020
- Atmospheric photooxidation and ozonolysis of Δ<sup>3</sup>-carene and 3-caronaldehyde: rate constants and product yields L. Hantschke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12665-2021
- Comparison of isoprene chemical mechanisms under atmospheric night-time conditions in chamber experiments: evidence of hydroperoxy aldehydes and epoxy products from NO3 oxidation P. Carlsson et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3147-2023
- Hydroxyl, hydroperoxyl free radicals determination methods in atmosphere and troposphere G. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.038
- Chemical ionization mass spectrometry: Developments and applications for on-line characterization of atmospheric aerosols and trace gases Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2023.117353
- Techniques for measuring indoor radicals and radical precursors E. Alvarez et al. 10.1080/05704928.2022.2087666
- Photoelectron angular distributions in photodetachment from polarised d-like states: the case of HO2− C. Blackstone et al. 10.1080/00268976.2020.1831636
- Resolving Discrepancies between State-of-the-Art Theory and Experiment for HO2 + HO2 via Multiscale Informatics C. LaGrotta et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c07297
- A Four Carbon Organonitrate as a Significant Product of Secondary Isoprene Chemistry E. Tsiligiannis et al. 10.1029/2021GL097366
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023