| Highlight paper
13 May 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 13 May 2020
Microwave and submillimeter wave scattering of oriented ice particles
Manfred Brath et al.
Total article views: 3,020 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,630 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,093 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 537 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- snowScatt 1.0: consistent model of microphysical and scattering properties of rimed and unrimed snowflakes based on the self-similar Rayleigh–Gans approximation D. Ori et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1511-2021
- Introducing hydrometeor orientation into all-sky microwave and submillimeter assimilation V. Barlakas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3427-2021
- Retrieving microphysical properties of concurrent pristine ice and snow using polarimetric radar observations N. Kedzuf et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6885-2021
- Linkage among ice crystal microphysics, mesoscale dynamics, and cloud and precipitation structures revealed by collocated microwave radiometer and multifrequency radar observations J. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12633-2020
- Snow microphysical retrieval from the NASA D3R radar during ICE-POP 2018 S. Munchak et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1439-2022
- Bulk hydrometeor optical properties for microwave and sub-millimetre radiative transfer in RTTOV-SCATT v13.0 A. Geer et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7497-2021
- Sensing Horizontally Oriented Frozen Particles With Polarimetric Radio Occultations Aboard PAZ: Validation Using GMI Coincident Observations and Cloudsat a Priori Information R. Padulles et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3065119
- On the accuracy of RTTOV-SCATT for radiative transfer at all-sky microwave and submillimeter frequencies V. Barlakas et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2022.108137
- Towards an operational Ice Cloud Imager (ICI) retrieval product P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/amt-13-53-2020
- Using passive and active observations at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths to constrain ice particle models R. Ekelund et al. 10.5194/amt-13-501-2020
- Three Dimensional Radiative Effects in Passive Millimeter/Sub-Millimeter All-sky Observations V. Barlakas & P. Eriksson 10.3390/rs12030531
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022