Laboratory evaluation of particle-size selectivity of optical low-cost particulate matter sensors
Joel Kuula et al.
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,208 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,437 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 771 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Field Evaluation of Low-Cost PM Sensors (Purple Air PA-II) Under Variable Urban Air Quality Conditions, in Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos11090926
- Intelligent and Scalable Air Quality Monitoring With 5G Edge X. Su et al. 10.1109/MIC.2021.3059189
- Evaluation of optical particulate matter sensors under realistic conditions of strong and mild urban pollution A. Masic et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6427-2020
- Application of Machine Learning for the in-Field Correction of a PM2.5 Low-Cost Sensor Network W. Wang et al. 10.3390/s20175002
- Integrated evanescent field detector for ultrafine particles—theory and concept A. Buchberger et al. 10.1364/OE.394396
- Effects of aerosol type and simulated aging on performance of low-cost PM sensors J. Tryner et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105654
- Utilization of scattering and absorption-based particulate matter sensors in the environment impacted by residential wood combustion J. Kuula et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105671
- Laboratory evaluation of the effects of particle size and composition on the performance of integrated devices containing Plantower particle sensors Y. Zou et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1905148
- A Review of Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors from the Developers’ Perspectives B. Alfano et al. 10.3390/s20236819
- How to Get the Best from Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors: Guidelines and Practical Recommendations E. Brattich et al. 10.3390/s20113073
- Statistics of a Sharp GP2Y Low-Cost Aerosol PM Sensor Output Signals K. Bučar et al. 10.3390/s20236707
- The Relocation Problem of Field Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Air Quality Monitoring: A Sampling Bias G. Tancev & C. Pascale 10.3390/s20216198
- Evaluation and Application of a Novel Low-Cost Wearable Sensing Device in Assessing Real-Time PM2.5 Exposure in Major Asian Transportation Modes W. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos12020270
- Community-Based Measurements Reveal Unseen Differences during Air Pollution Episodes K. Kelly et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02341
- Comparison of Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors for Indoor Air Monitoring during COVID-19 Lockdown M. Kaliszewski et al. 10.3390/s20247290
Latest update: 15 May 2021