The use of the 1.27 µm O2 absorption band for greenhouse gas monitoring from space and application to MicroCarb
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,075 with geography defined and 261 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 180 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,063 with geography defined and 81 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of spectroscopic data in the 1.27 µm spectral region by comparisons with ground-based atmospheric measurements D. Tran et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107495
- Tracking CO2 emission reductions from space: A case study at Europe’s largest fossil fuel power plant R. Nassar et al. 10.3389/frsen.2022.1028240
- An improved band design framework for atmospheric pollutant detection and its application to the design of satellites for CO2 observation Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2023.108712
- GFIT3: a full physics retrieval algorithm for remote sensing of greenhouse gases in the presence of aerosols Z. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6483-2021
- Exploring bias in the OCO-3 snapshot area mapping mode via geometry, surface, and aerosol effects E. Bell et al. 10.5194/amt-16-109-2023
- Theoretical assessment of the ability of the MicroCarb satellite city-scan observing mode to estimate urban CO2 emissions K. Wu et al. 10.5194/amt-16-581-2023
- Evaluating the Ability of the Pre-Launch TanSat-2 Satellite to Quantify Urban CO2 Emissions K. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs15204904
- Uvsq-Sat NG, a New CubeSat Pathfinder for Monitoring Earth Outgoing Energy and Greenhouse Gases M. Meftah et al. 10.3390/rs15194876
- Parameterized model to approximate theoretical collision-induced absorption band shapes for O2-O2 and O2-N2 E. Adkins et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2023.108732
- Advances in quantifying power plant CO2 emissions with OCO-2 R. Nassar et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112579
- The SOLAR-HRS New High-Resolution Solar Spectra for Disk-Integrated, Disk-Center, and Intermediate Cases M. Meftah et al. 10.3390/rs15143560
- CO2 Flux over the Contiguous United States in 2016 Inverted by WRF-Chem/DART from OCO-2 XCO2 Retrievals Q. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13152996
- An Ultra‐Broadband High Efficiency Polarization Beam Splitter for High Spectral Resolution Polarimetric Imaging in the Near Infrared H. Hsiao et al. 10.1002/advs.202201227
- Local Anomalies in the Column‐Averaged Dry Air Mole Fractions of Carbon Dioxide Across the Globe During the First Months of the Coronavirus Recession F. Chevallier et al. 10.1029/2020GL090244
- On the use of Earth Observation to support estimates of national greenhouse gas emissions and sinks for the Global stocktake process: lessons learned from ESA-CCI RECCAP2 A. Bastos et al. 10.1186/s13021-022-00214-w
- On the potential of a neural-network-based approach for estimating XCO2 from OCO-2 measurements F. Bréon et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5219-2022
- Analysis of Infrared Spectral Radiance of O2 1.27 μm Band Based on Space-Based Limb Detection J. Bai et al. 10.3390/rs15194648
- Spectral calibration of the MethaneAIR instrument C. Staebell et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3737-2021
- Atmospheric CO2retrieval from satellite spectral measurements by a two-step machine learning approach Z. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.108006
- An optimal estimation-based retrieval of upper atmospheric oxygen airglow and temperature from SCIAMACHY limb observations K. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3721-2022
- National CO2budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- PMIF v1.0: assessing the potential of satellite observations to constrain CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from large cities and point sources over the globe using synthetic data Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5813-2020
- Toward High Precision XCO2Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
- The Radiative Transfer Characteristics of the O2 Infrared Atmospheric Band in Limb-Viewing Geometry W. He et al. 10.3390/rs11222702
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023