Counting on chemistry: laboratory evaluation of seed-material-dependent detection efficiencies of ultrafine condensation particle counters
Total article views: 2,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,109 with geography defined and 367 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,574 with geography defined and 247 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Particle Number Measurement and Its Numerical Simulation of the Airborne Particle Counter by ‘Post-Collection-Check’ Z. Gao et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2329/1/012012
- Review of online measurement techniques for chemical composition of atmospheric clusters and sub-20 nm particles K. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.937006
- Seed–Adsorbate Interactions as the Key of Heterogeneous Butanol and Diethylene Glycol Nucleation on Ammonium Bisulfate and Tetramethylammonium Bromide F. Keshavarz et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c08373
- Simulation-aided characterization of a versatile water-based condensation particle counter for atmospheric airborne research F. Mei et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7329-2021
- Pressure-dependent performance of two CEN-specified condensation particle counters P. Bauer et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4445-2023
- Characteristics of Scanning Flow Condensation Particle Counter (SFCPC): A rapid approach for retrieving hygroscopicity and chemical composition of sub-10 nm aerosol particles K. Zhang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2245859
- Factors that govern sub-3 nm particle measurements in an Airmodus® PSM and a TSI® DEG–SMPS Y. Liu et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2098686
- Heterogeneous Nucleation of Butanol on NaCl: A Computational Study of Temperature, Humidity, Seed Charge, and Seed Size Effects A. Toropainen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c10972
- Spatially-Resolved experimental investigations of combustion characteristics in a solid fuel doped methane swirl flame and the influence on the formation of ultrafine particulate matter C. Axt et al. 10.1016/j.combustflame.2022.112223
- Review of Calibration and Improvement Methods of Light- Scattering Airborne Particle Concentration Z. Gao et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2097/1/012008
- Effects of the VACES particle concentrator on secondary organic aerosol and ambient particle composition L. Wingen et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2081065
- Size characterization and detection of aerosolized nanoplastics originating from evaporated thermoplastics P. Wlasits et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1998339
- Improved counting statistics of an ultrafine differential mobility particle size spectrometer system D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2471-2023
- Measurement report: The influence of traffic and new particle formation on the size distribution of 1–800 nm particles in Helsinki – a street canyon and an urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9931-2021
- Combining instrument inversions for sub-10 nm aerosol number size-distribution measurements D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105862
- Detection of sub-5nm naturally charged carbonaceous materials from a sooting laminar premixed flame by a water condensation Particle Counter (WCPC) enhanced by a Di-Ethylene Glycol (DEG) saturator inlet F. Khosravi et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2247458
- Aerosol formation and growth rates from chamber experiments using Kalman smoothing M. Ozon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12595-2021
- Toward a simplified calibration method for 23 nm automotive particle counters using atomized inorganic salt particles H. Krasa et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2174410
- Heterogeneous Nucleation of Supersaturated Water Vapor onto Sub-10 nm Nanoplastic Particles P. Wlasits et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c07643
- Activation of sub-3 nm organic particles in the particle size magnifier using humid and dry conditions B. Rörup et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105945
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023