Articles | Volume 13, issue 8
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Towards improved turbulence estimation with Doppler wind lidar velocity-azimuth display (VAD) scans
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,000 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,482 with geography defined and 143 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 518 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Applicability Assessment of Coherent Doppler Wind LiDAR for Monitoring during Dusty Weather at the Northern Edge of the Tibetan Plateau M. Song et al. 10.3390/rs14205264
- Vertical Structure of Air Pollutant Transport Flux as Determined by Ground-Based Remote Sensing Observations in Fen-Wei Plain, China X. Ji et al. 10.3390/rs13183664
- Enhanced resource assessment and atmospheric monitoring of the research wind farm WiValdi N. Wildmann et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/2265/2/022029
- Analyses of Spatial Correlation and Coherence in ABL Flow with a Fleet of UAS T. Wetz et al. 10.1007/s10546-023-00791-4
- Seasonal Changes in Boundary-Layer Flow Over a Forested Escarpment Measured by an Uncrewed Aircraft System K. zum Berge et al. 10.1007/s10546-022-00743-4
- Estimating CH<sub>4</sub>, CO<sub>2</sub> and CO emissions from coal mining and industrial activities in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin using an aircraft-based mass balance approach A. Fiehn et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12675-2020
- Wind Farm Fault Detection by Monitoring Wind Speed in the Wake Region M. Tran et al. 10.3390/en13246559
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
- A Machine Learning-Based Model for Flight Turbulence Identification Using LiDAR Data Z. Zhuang et al. 10.3390/atmos14050797
- Quantification of methane emissions in Hamburg using a network of FTIR spectrometers and an inverse modeling approach A. Forstmaier et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6897-2023
- Estimating Upper Silesian coal mine methane emissions from airborne in situ observations and dispersion modeling J. Kostinek et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8791-2021
- Detection and quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> plumes using the WFM-DOAS retrieval on AVIRIS-NG hyperspectral data J. Borchardt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1267-2021
- Quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> coal mining emissions in Upper Silesia by passive airborne remote sensing observations with the Methane Airborne MAPper (MAMAP) instrument during the CO<sub>2</sub> and Methane (CoMet) campaign S. Krautwurst et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17345-2021
- Observational constraints on methane emissions from Polish coal mines using a ground-based remote sensing network A. Luther et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5859-2022
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023