Articles | Volume 13, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Aerosol retrievals from different polarimeters during the ACEPOL campaign using a common retrieval algorithm
Total article views: 3,364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,864 with geography defined and 500 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,715 with geography defined and 202 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,149 with geography defined and 298 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development and Validation of an Empirical Ocean Color Algorithm with Uncertainties: A Case Study with the Particulate Backscattering Coefficient L. McKinna et al. 10.1029/2021JC017231
- Inversion of multiangular polarimetric measurements from the ACEPOL campaign: an application of improving aerosol property and hyperspectral ocean color retrievals M. Gao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3939-2020
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
- New in situ aerosol hyperspectral optical measurements over 300–700 nm – Part 1: Spectral Aerosol Extinction (SpEx) instrument field validation during the KORUS-OC cruise C. Jordan et al. 10.5194/amt-14-695-2021
- A Comprehensive Description of Multi-Term LSM for Applying Multiple a Priori Constraints in Problems of Atmospheric Remote Sensing: GRASP Algorithm, Concept, and Applications O. Dubovik et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.706851
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Polarized observations for advanced atmosphere-ocean algorithms using airborne multi-spectral hyper-angular polarimetric imager A. El-Habashi et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107515
- Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> monitoring satellite mission: the need for multi-angle polarimetric observations S. Rusli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1167-2021
- Adaptive Data Screening for Multi-Angle Polarimetric Aerosol and Ocean Color Remote Sensing Accelerated by Deep Learning M. Gao et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.757832
- An algorithm for hyperspectral remote sensing of aerosols: 3. Application to the GEO-TASO data in KORUS-AQ field campaign W. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107161
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Atmospheric correction over the ocean for hyperspectral radiometers using multi-angle polarimetric retrievals N. Hannadige et al. 10.1364/OE.408467
- The Aerosol Characterization from Polarimeter and Lidar (ACEPOL) airborne field campaign K. Knobelspiesse et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2183-2020
- Retrieval of aerosol microphysical properties from atmospheric lidar sounding: an investigation using synthetic measurements and data from the ACEPOL campaign W. McLean et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4755-2021
- Validation of the aerosol optical property products derived by the GRASP/Component approach from multi-angular polarimetric observations X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105802
- Efficient multi-angle polarimetric inversion of aerosols and ocean color powered by a deep neural network forward model M. Gao et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4083-2021
- Use of A Neural Network-Based Ocean Body Radiative Transfer Model for Aerosol Retrievals from Multi-Angle Polarimetric Measurements C. Fan et al. 10.3390/rs11232877
Latest update: 09 Jun 2023