| Highlight paper
11 Nov 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 11 Nov 2020
Validation of Aeolus wind products above the Atlantic Ocean
Holger Baars et al.
Total article views: 3,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,936 with geography defined and 381 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,373 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 563 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spectral performance analysis of the Aeolus Fabry–Pérot and Fizeau interferometers during the first years of operation B. Witschas et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1465-2022
- Statistical validation of Aeolus L2A particle backscatter coefficient retrievals over ACTRIS/EARLINET stations on the Iberian Peninsula J. Abril-Gago et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1425-2022
- Mediterranean cyclones: current knowledge and open questions on dynamics, prediction, climatology and impacts E. Flaounas et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-173-2022
- Validation of Aeolus winds using radiosonde observations and numerical weather prediction model equivalents A. Martin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2167-2021
- Validation of Aeolus Level 2B wind products using wind profilers, ground-based Doppler wind lidars, and radiosondes in Japan H. Iwai et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7255-2021
- Californian Wildfire Smoke Over Europe: A First Example of the Aerosol Observing Capabilities of Aeolus Compared to Ground‐Based Lidar H. Baars et al. 10.1029/2020GL092194
- Study of the seasonal variation in Aeolus wind product performance over China using ERA5 and radiosonde data S. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11489-2021
- Airborne lidar observations of wind, water vapor, and aerosol profiles during the NASA Aeolus calibration and validation (Cal/Val) test flight campaign K. Bedka et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4305-2021
- Validation of Aeolus winds using ground-based radars in Antarctica and in northern Sweden E. Belova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5415-2021
- A collocation study of atmospheric motion vectors (AMVs) compared to Aeolus wind profiles with a feature track correction (FTC) observation operator R. Hoffman et al. 10.1002/qj.4207
- Wildfire smoke, Arctic haze, and aerosol effects on mixed-phase and cirrus clouds over the North Pole region during MOSAiC: an introduction R. Engelmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13397-2021
- Inter-comparison of wind measurements in the atmospheric boundary layer and the lower troposphere with Aeolus and a ground-based coherent Doppler lidar network over China S. Wu et al. 10.5194/amt-15-131-2022
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022