17 Nov 2020
Research article | 17 Nov 2020
Evaluating Sentinel-5P TROPOMI tropospheric NO2 column densities with airborne and Pandora spectrometers near New York City and Long Island Sound
Laura M. Judd et al.
Total article views: 3,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,792 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,095 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 697 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- COVID‐19 Induced Fingerprints of a New Normal Urban Air Quality in the United States S. Kondragunta et al. 10.1029/2021JD034797
- Variability of nitrogen oxide emission fluxes and lifetimes estimated from Sentinel-5P TROPOMI observations K. Lange et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2745-2022
- Atmospheric NO2 Distribution Characteristics and Influencing Factors in Yangtze River Economic Belt: Analysis of the NO2 Product of TROPOMI/Sentinel-5P X. Liu et al. 10.3390/atmos12091142
- Assessment of the Performance of TROPOMI NO2 and SO2 Data Products in the North China Plain: Comparison, Correction and Application C. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14010214
- Dealing with spatial heterogeneity in pointwise-to-gridded- data comparisons A. Souri et al. 10.5194/amt-15-41-2022
- Direct estimates of biomass burning NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions and lifetimes using daily observations from TROPOMI X. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15569-2021
- Improving predictability of high-ozone episodes through dynamic boundary conditions, emission refresh and chemical data assimilation during the Long Island Sound Tropospheric Ozone Study (LISTOS) field campaign S. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16531-2021
- Evaluation of the LOTOS-EUROS NO<sub>2</sub> simulations using ground-based measurements and S5P/TROPOMI observations over Greece I. Skoulidou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5269-2021
- Meteorological Drivers of Permian Basin Methane Anomalies Derived from TROPOMI E. Crosman 10.3390/rs13050896
- Seasonal impacts of buildings’ energy consumption on the variation and spatial distribution of air pollutant over Kabul City: application of Sentinel—5P TROPOMI products A. Ayoobi et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01085-9
- A satellite-data-driven framework to rapidly quantify air-basin-scale NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions and its application to the Po Valley during the COVID-19 pandemic K. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13311-2021
- Assessment of the TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> product based on airborne APEX observations F. Tack et al. 10.5194/amt-14-615-2021
- Unraveling pathways of elevated ozone induced by the 2020 lockdown in Europe by an observationally constrained regional model using TROPOMI A. Souri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18227-2021
- Assessment of Updated Fuel‐Based Emissions Inventories Over the Contiguous United States Using TROPOMI NO 2 Retrievals M. Li et al. 10.1029/2021JD035484
- Phase wise spatial and temporal variations of nitrogen dioxide during and pre COVID-19 lockdown period in tier-1 cities of India K. Ashwini et al. 10.1007/s41324-021-00400-x
- Catalog of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions from point sources as derived from the divergence of the NO<sub>2</sub> flux for TROPOMI S. Beirle et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2995-2021
- Spatial and Temporal Variation of NO2 Vertical Column Densities (VCDs) over Poland: Comparison of the Sentinel-5P TROPOMI Observations and the GEM-AQ Model Simulations M. Kawka et al. 10.3390/atmos12070896
- Declines and peaks in NO<sub>2</sub> pollution during the multiple waves of the COVID-19 pandemic in the New York metropolitan area M. Tzortziou et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2399-2022
- Spatiotemporal inhomogeneity of total column NO2 in a polluted urban area inferred from TROPOMI and Pandora intercomparisons J. Park et al. 10.1080/15481603.2022.2026640
- TROPOMI NO 2 in the United States: A Detailed Look at the Annual Averages, Weekly Cycles, Effects of Temperature, and Correlation With Surface NO 2 Concentrations D. Goldberg et al. 10.1029/2020EF001665
- Comprehensive evaluations of diurnal NO<sub>2</sub> measurements during DISCOVER-AQ 2011: effects of resolution-dependent representation of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11133-2021
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022