Evaluation of optical particulate matter sensors under realistic conditions of strong and mild urban pollution
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,271 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,645 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Air pollution in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, assessed by plant comet assay M. Hasanovic et al. 10.1093/mutage/geac022
- Laboratory and field evaluation of a low-cost optical particle sizer M. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.06.031
- Evaluation of aerosol-spectrometer based PM2.5 and PM10 mass concentration measurement using ambient-like model aerosols in the laboratory T. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.measurement.2022.111761
- A pilot biomonitoring study of air pollution in the urban area of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina: genotoxicity assessment in buccal cells T. Cetkovic et al. 10.1093/mutage/geac016
- New Insight into the Measurements of Particle-Bound Metals in the Urban and Remote Atmospheres of the Sarajevo Canton and Modeled Impacts of Particulate Air Pollution in Bosnia and Herzegovina S. Žero et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07037
- Laboratory Comparison of Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors to Measure Transient Events of Pollution—Part B—Particle Number Concentrations F. Bulot et al. 10.3390/s23177657
- Evaluation of low-cost particulate matter sensors OPC N2 and PM Nova for aerosol monitoring R. Dubey et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101335
- Calibration of optical particle size spectrometers against a primary standard: Counting efficiency profile of the TSI Model 3330 OPS and Grimm 11-D monitor in the particle size range from 300 nm to 10 μm K. Vasilatou et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105818
- An Investigation on the Possible Application Areas of Low-Cost PM Sensors for Air Quality Monitoring D. Suriano & M. Prato 10.3390/s23083976
- Simulating the impact of particulate matter exposure on health-related behaviour: A comparative study of stochastic modelling and personal monitoring data R. Novak et al. 10.1016/j.healthplace.2023.103111
- Performance evaluation of the Alphasense OPC-N3 and Plantower PMS5003 sensor in measuring dust events in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah K. Kaur & K. Kelly 10.5194/amt-16-2455-2023
- Towards comprehensive air quality management using low-cost sensors for pollution source apportionment D. Bousiotis et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00424-0
- Ambient characterisation of PurpleAir particulate matter monitors for measurements to be considered as indicative A. Caseiro et al. 10.1039/D2EA00085G
- Evaluation of a low-cost dryer for a low-cost optical particle counter M. Chacón-Mateos et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7395-2022
- Development and evolution of an anomalous Asian dust event across Europe in March 2020 L. Tositti et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4047-2022
- Measuring Particulate Matter: An Investigation on Sensor Technology, Particle Size, Monitoring Site F. Gandino et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2023.3319092
- Urban Air Quality Modeling Using Low-Cost Sensor Network and Data Assimilation in the Aburrá Valley, Colombia S. Lopez-Restrepo et al. 10.3390/atmos12010091
- Niveles de concentración por PM2.5 mediante sensores de bajo costo. Caso de estudio: Pamplona, Colombia C. Bonilla-Granados et al. 10.18273/revuin.v22n3-2023003
- Laboratory evaluation of low-cost air quality monitors and single sensors for monitoring typical indoor emission events in Dutch daycare centers H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2022.107372
- Risk assessment and estimation of controlling safe distance for exposure to particulate matter from outdoor secondhand tobacco smoke J. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11869-023-01435-9
- Impact of peri-urban forest fires on air quality and aerosol optical and chemical properties: The case of the August 2021 wildfires in Athens, Greece D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.168028
- The Aerosol Research Observation Station (AEROS) K. Ardon-Dryer et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2345-2022
- A Real-Time Comparison of Four Particulate Matter Size Fractions in the Personal Breathing Zone of Paris Subway Workers: A Six-Week Prospective Study R. Pétremand et al. 10.3390/su14105999
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023