Intercomparison and characterization of 23 Aethalometers under laboratory and ambient air conditions: procedures and unit-to-unit variabilities
Total article views: 3,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,993 with geography defined and 152 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,131 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,087 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 906 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon measurements from Ireland's Atmospheric Composition and Climate Change (AC3) network T. Spohn et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118932
- Comparison of Visibility Impairment Due to the Change in PM2.5 Chemical Compositions in Daejeon between 2014 and 2020 J. Moon et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2022.38.5.702
- Measurement report: Atmospheric new particle formation at a peri-urban site in Lille, northern France S. Crumeyrolle et al. 10.5194/acp-23-183-2023
- Performance evaluation of portable dual-spot micro-aethalometers for source identification of black carbon aerosols: application to wildfire smoke and traffic emissions in the Pacific Northwest M. Chakraborty et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2333-2023
- The variability of mass concentrations and source apportionment analysis of equivalent black carbon across urban Europe M. Savadkoohi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108081
- Aerosol characteristics and types in the marine environments surrounding the East Mediterranean - Middle East (EMME) region during the AQABA campaign D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119633
- A dual-wavelength photothermal aerosol absorption monitor: design, calibration and performance L. Drinovec et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3805-2022
- Source apportionment of black carbon and combustion-related CO2 for the determination of source-specific emission factors B. Alfoldy et al. 10.5194/amt-16-135-2023
- Black carbon in contrasting environments in India: Temporal variability, source apportionment and radiative forcing B. Romshoo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119734
- On the influence of VOCs on new particle growth in a Continental-Mediterranean region F. Gómez-Moreno et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/acacf0
- Measurements of aerosol microphysical and chemical properties in the central Arctic atmosphere during MOSAiC B. Heutte et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02586-1
- Effects of different correction algorithms on absorption coefficient – a comparison of three optical absorption photometers at a boreal forest site K. Luoma et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6419-2021
- Deriving composition-dependent aerosol absorption, scattering and extinction mass efficiencies from multi-annual high time resolution observations in Northern France A. Velazquez-Garcia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119613
- Comparing black-carbon- and aerosol-absorption-measuring instruments – a new system using lab-generated soot coated with controlled amounts of secondary organic matter D. Kalbermatter et al. 10.5194/amt-15-561-2022
- Long-Term eBC Measurements with the Use of MAAP in the Polluted Urban Atmosphere (Poland) N. Zioła et al. 10.3390/atmos12070808
- Variability of black carbon aerosol concentrations and sources at a Mediterranean coastal region A. Milinković et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101221
- Determination of Aethalometer multiple-scattering enhancement parameters and impact on source apportionment during the winter 2017/18 EMEP/ACTRIS/COLOSSAL campaign in Milan V. Bernardoni et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2919-2021
Latest update: 30 Nov 2023