| Highlight paper
29 Jul 2021
Research article | Highlight paper | 29 Jul 2021
Characterization of dark current signal measurements of the ACCDs used on board the Aeolus satellite
Fabian Weiler et al.
Total article views: 1,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,487 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 997 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 997 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 490 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dynamical and surface impacts of the January 2021 sudden stratospheric warming in novel Aeolus wind observations, MLS and ERA5 C. Wright et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-1283-2021
- The impact of Aeolus wind retrievals on ECMWF global weather forecasts M. Rennie et al. 10.1002/qj.4142
- Correction of wind bias for the lidar on board Aeolus using telescope temperatures F. Weiler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7167-2021
- Validation of Aeolus Level 2B wind products using wind profilers, ground-based Doppler wind lidars, and radiosondes in Japan H. Iwai et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7255-2021
- Evaluating the use of Aeolus satellite observations in the regional numerical weather prediction (NWP) model Harmonie–Arome S. Hagelin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5925-2021
- ALADIN laser frequency stability and its impact on the Aeolus wind error O. Lux et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6305-2021
- Comparison of scattering ratio profiles retrieved from ALADIN/Aeolus and CALIOP/CALIPSO observations and preliminary estimates of cloud fraction profiles A. Feofilov et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1055-2022
- Sensitivity of Aeolus HLOS winds to temperature and pressure specification in the L2B processor M. Šavli et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4721-2021
- ATmospheric LIDar (ATLID): Pre-Launch Testing and Calibration of the European Space Agency Instrument That Will Measure Aerosols and Thin Clouds in the Atmosphere J. do Carmo et al. 10.3390/atmos12010076
- Validation of Aeolus winds using radiosonde observations and numerical weather prediction model equivalents A. Martin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2167-2021
- Validation of Aeolus winds using ground-based radars in Antarctica and in northern Sweden E. Belova et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5415-2021
Latest update: 20 May 2022