Determination of the multiple-scattering correction factor and its cross-sensitivity to scattering and wavelength dependence for different AE33 Aethalometer filter tapes: a multi-instrumental approach
Total article views: 2,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,797 with geography defined and 202 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,663 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,134 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing black-carbon- and aerosol-absorption-measuring instruments – a new system using lab-generated soot coated with controlled amounts of secondary organic matter D. Kalbermatter et al. 10.5194/amt-15-561-2022
- Parameterizations of size distribution and refractive index of biomass burning organic aerosol with black carbon content B. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12401-2022
- Contribution of coal combustion to black carbon: Coupling tracers with the aethalometer model C. Blanco-Alegre et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105980
- Two-year-long high-time-resolution apportionment of primary and secondary carbonaceous aerosols in the Los Angeles Basin using an advanced total carbon–black carbon (TC-BC(λ)) method M. Ivančič et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157606
- Characterizing the Sources of Ambient PM10 Organic Aerosol in Urban and Rural Catalonia, Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4463228
- Absorption enhancement of black carbon particles in a Mediterranean city and countryside: effect of particulate matter chemistry, ageing and trend analysis J. Yus-Díez et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8439-2022
- Characterizing the sources of ambient PM10 organic aerosol in urban and rural Catalonia, Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166440
- Aerosol characteristics and types in the marine environments surrounding the East Mediterranean - Middle East (EMME) region during the AQABA campaign D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119633
- Performance evaluation of portable dual-spot micro-aethalometers for source identification of black carbon aerosols: application to wildfire smoke and traffic emissions in the Pacific Northwest M. Chakraborty et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2333-2023
- Atmospheric heating in the US from saharan dust: Tracking the June 2020 event with surface and satellite observations M. Mehra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119988
- The variability of mass concentrations and source apportionment analysis of equivalent black carbon across urban Europe M. Savadkoohi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108081
- A dual-wavelength photothermal aerosol absorption monitor: design, calibration and performance L. Drinovec et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3805-2022
- Metrological traceability of black carbon measurement based on optical methods and its challenges in China: A review Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106854
- Brown carbon absorption and radiative effects under intense residential wood burning conditions in Southeastern Europe: New insights into the abundance and absorptivity of methanol-soluble organic aerosols D. Paraskevopoulou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160434
- The four-wavelength Photoacoustic Aerosol Absorption Spectrometer (PAAS-4λ) F. Schnaiter et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2753-2023
- Source apportionment of black carbon and combustion-related CO2 for the determination of source-specific emission factors B. Alfoldy et al. 10.5194/amt-16-135-2023
- Characterization of non-refractory (NR) PM<sub>1</sub> and source apportionment of organic aerosol in Kraków, Poland A. Tobler et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14893-2021
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023