Evaluating the PurpleAir monitor as an aerosol light scattering instrument
Total article views: 5,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jun 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jun 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,713 with geography defined and 64 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,488 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,266 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,225 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optical properties of biomass burning aerosol during the 2021 Oregon fire season: comparison between wild and prescribed fires A. Marsavin et al. 10.1039/D2EA00118G
- Laboratory evaluation of the Alphasense OPC-N3, and the Plantower PMS5003 and PMS6003 sensors K. Kaur & K. Kelly 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2023.106181
- The impact of coal trains on PM2.5 in the San Francisco Bay area B. Ostro et al. 10.1007/s11869-023-01333-0
- Investigating the Sensitivity of Low-Cost Sensors in Measuring Particle Number Concentrations across Diverse Atmospheric Conditions in Greece and Spain G. Kosmopoulos et al. 10.3390/s23146541
- Assessment of aerosol persistence in ICUs via low-cost sensor network and zonal models K. Glenn et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-30778-7
- Size-Resolved Field Performance of Low-Cost Sensors for Particulate Matter Air Pollution E. Molina Rueda et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.3c00030
- Field and laboratory evaluation of PurpleAir low-cost aerosol sensors in monitoring indoor airborne particles S. Park et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2023.110127
- Correction and Accuracy of PurpleAir PM2.5 Measurements for Extreme Wildfire Smoke K. Barkjohn et al. 10.3390/s22249669
- An evaluation of the U.S. EPA's correction equation for PurpleAir sensor data in smoke, dust, and wintertime urban pollution events D. Jaffe et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1311-2023
- Particulate matter in a lockdown home: evaluation, calibration, results and health risk from an IoT enabled low-cost sensor network for residential air quality monitoring N. Cowell et al. 10.1039/D2EA00124A
- Investigation of indoor air quality in university residences using low-cost sensors R. Afroz et al. 10.1039/D2EA00149G
- Performance evaluation of the Alphasense OPC-N3 and Plantower PMS5003 sensor in measuring dust events in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah K. Kaur & K. Kelly 10.5194/amt-16-2455-2023
- Characterisation and calibration of low-cost PM sensors at high temporal resolution to reference-grade performance F. Bulot et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e15943
- A review of regulatory standard test methods for residential wood heaters and recommendations for their advancement J. Caubel et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2023.113501
- Low-Cost Sensor Performance Intercomparison, Correction Factor Development, and 2+ Years of Ambient PM2.5 Monitoring in Accra, Ghana G. Raheja et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c09264
- Evaluating the PurpleAir monitor as an aerosol light scattering instrument J. Ouimette et al. 10.5194/amt-15-655-2022
- A Network of Field-Calibrated Low-Cost Sensor Measurements of PM2.5 in Lomé, Togo, Over One to Two Years G. Raheja et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00391
- Impactos na saúde humana causados pela exposição a incêndios florestais: as evidências obtidas nas últimas duas décadas S. Caumo et al. 10.55761/abclima.v30i18.15130
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023