Altitude misestimation caused by the Vaisala RS80 pressure bias and its impact on meteorological profiles
Y. Inai et al.
Total article views: 2,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- First reprocessing of Southern Hemisphere ADditional OZonesondes (SHADOZ) profile records (1998-2015): 1. Methodology and evaluation J. Witte et al. 10.1002/2016JD026403
- On instrumental errors and related correction strategies of ozonesondes: possible effect on calculated ozone trends for the nearby sites Uccle and De Bilt R. Van Malderen et al. 10.5194/amt-9-3793-2016
- Observed Temperature Changes in the Troposphere and Stratosphere from 1979 to 2018 A. Steiner et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0998.1
- Ground-based assessment of the bias and long-term stability of 14 limb and occultation ozone profile data records D. Hubert et al. 10.5194/amt-9-2497-2016
- A Post‐2013 Dropoff in Total Ozone at a Third of Global Ozonesonde Stations: Electrochemical Concentration Cell Instrument Artifacts? R. Stauffer et al. 10.1029/2019GL086791
- Fifty years of balloon-borne ozone profile measurements at Uccle, Belgium: a short history, the scientific relevance, and the achievements in understanding the vertical ozone distribution R. Van Malderen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12385-2021
- An update on the uncertainties of water vapor measurements using cryogenic frost point hygrometers H. Vömel et al. 10.5194/amt-9-3755-2016
- Balloon-borne tropospheric CO2 observations over the equatorial eastern and western Pacific Y. Inai et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.016
- Improving ECC Ozonesonde Data Quality: Assessment of Current Methods and Outstanding Issues D. Tarasick et al. 10.1029/2019EA000914
- Ground-based assessment of the bias and long-term stability of fourteen limb and occultation ozone profile data records D. Hubert et al. 10.5194/amtd-8-6661-2015
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021