A new algorithm for detecting cloud height using OMPS/LP measurements
Zhong Chen et al.
Total article views: 1,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Oct 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Multiwavelength Retrieval Approach for Improved OSIRIS Aerosol Extinction Retrievals L. Rieger et al. 10.1029/2018JD029897
- Evaluation of Antarctic Ozone Profiles derived from OMPS-LP by using Balloon-borne Ozonesondes E. Sepúlveda et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-81954-6
- Toward a Reanalysis of Stratospheric Ozone for Trend Studies: Assimilation of the Aura Microwave Limb Sounder and Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite Limb Profiler Data K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031892
- OMPS LP Observations of PSC Variability During the NH 2019–2020 Season M. DeLand et al. 10.1029/2020GL090216
- The Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite (OMPS) Limb Profiler (LP) Version 1 aerosol extinction retrieval algorithm: theoretical basis R. Loughman et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2633-2018
- OMPS LP Version 2.0 multi-wavelength aerosol extinction coefficient retrieval algorithm G. Taha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1015-2021
- Validation of ozone profile retrievals derived from the OMPS LP version 2.5 algorithm against correlative satellite measurements N. Kramarova et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2837-2018
- Transport of the 2017 Canadian wildfire plume to the tropics via the Asian monsoon circulation C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13547-2019
- Improvement of stratospheric aerosol extinction retrieval from OMPS/LP using a new aerosol model Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6495-2018
- Stratospheric Injection of Massive Smoke Plume From Canadian Boreal Fires in 2017 as Seen by DSCOVR‐EPIC, CALIOP, and OMPS‐LP Observations O. Torres et al. 10.1029/2020JD032579
- Evaluation of the OMPS/LP stratospheric aerosol extinction product using SAGE III/ISS observations Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3471-2020
Latest update: 02 Aug 2021