Dead time effect on the Brewer measurements: correction and estimated uncertainties
Ilias Fountoulakis et al.
Total article views: 1,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Dec 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Temperature dependence of the Brewer global UV measurements I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4491-2017
- Twenty-five years of spectral UV-B measurements over Canada, Europe and Japan: Trends and effects from changes in ozone, aerosols, clouds, and surface reflectivity I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.011
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- Performance of the FMI cosine error correction method for the Brewer spectral UV measurements K. Lakkala et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5167-2018
- TEMIS UV product validation using NILU-UV ground-based measurements in Thessaloniki, Greece M. Zempila et al. 10.5194/acp-17-7157-2017
- Validation of OMI erythemal doses with multi-sensor ground-based measurements in Thessaloniki, Greece M. Zempila et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.012
- Monitoring of solar spectral ultraviolet irradiance in Aosta, Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2787-2020
- EuBrewNet – A European Brewer network (COST Action ES1207), an overview J. Rimmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10347-2018
- A calibration procedure which accounts for non-linearity in single-monochromator Brewer ozone spectrophotometer measurements Z. Vaziri Zanjani et al. 10.5194/amt-12-271-2019
- EUBREWNET RBCC-E Huelva 2015 Ozone Brewer Intercomparison A. Redondas et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9441-2018
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021