An automated baseline correction protocol for infrared spectra of atmospheric aerosols collected on polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) filters
Adele Kuzmiakova et al.
Total article views: 1,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric Aerosol Chemistry: Spectroscopic and Microscopic Advances A. Ault & J. Axson 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b04670
- Quantifying organic matter and functional groups in particulate matter filter samples from the southeastern United States – Part 1: Methods A. Boris et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5391-2019
- Atmospheric particulate matter characterization by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy: a review of statistical calibration strategies for carbonaceous aerosol quantification in US measurement networks S. Takahama et al. 10.5194/amt-12-525-2019
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Estimating mean molecular weight, carbon number, and OM∕OC with mid-infrared spectroscopy in organic particulate matter samples from a monitoring network A. Yazdani et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4805-2021
- Ambient aerosol composition by infrared spectroscopy and partial least squares in the chemical speciation network: Multilevel modeling for elemental carbon A. Weakley et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1439571
- Analysis of functional groups in atmospheric aerosols by infrared spectroscopy: systematic intercomparison of calibration methods for US measurement network samples M. Reggente et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2287-2019
- An open platform for Aerosol InfraRed Spectroscopy analysis – AIRSpec M. Reggente et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2313-2019
- Analysis of functional groups in atmospheric aerosols by infrared spectroscopy: method development for probabilistic modeling of organic carbon and organic matter concentrations C. Bürki et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1517-2020
- Characterization of primary and aged wood burning and coal combustion organic aerosols in an environmental chamber and its implications for atmospheric aerosols A. Yazdani et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10273-2021
- The performance of an inexpensive spark-induced breakdown spectroscopy instrument for near real-time analysis of toxic metal particles H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118666
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021