The microwave properties of simulated melting precipitation particles: sensitivity to initial melting
B. T. Johnson et al.
Total article views: 1,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using passive and active observations at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths to constrain ice particle models R. Ekelund et al. 10.5194/amt-13-501-2020
- SLALOM: An All-Surface Snow Water Path Retrieval Algorithm for the GPM Microwave Imager J. Rysman et al. 10.3390/rs10081278
- Melting Layer Attenuation at Ka‐ and W‐Bands as Derived From Multifrequency Radar Doppler Spectra Observations H. Li & D. Moisseev 10.1029/2019JD030316
- Validation of Microphysical Snow Models Using In Situ, Multifrequency, and Dual‐Polarization Radar Measurements in Finland J. Tyynelä & A. Lerber 10.1029/2019JD030721
- Two Layers of Melting Ice Particles Within a Single Radar Bright Band: Interpretation and Implications H. Li & D. Moisseev 10.1029/2020GL087499
- The GPM Combined Algorithm M. Grecu et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-16-0019.1
- Effect of Particle Shape, Density, and Inhomogeneity on the Microwave Optical Properties of Graupel and Hailstones G. Tang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2017.2726994
- Estimation of Melting-Layer Cooling Rate from Dual-Polarization Radar: Spectral Bin Model Simulations J. Carlin & A. Ryzhkov 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0343.1
- Snowflake Melting Simulation Using Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics J. Leinonen & A. von Lerber 10.1002/2017JD027909
- A general database of hydrometeor single scattering properties at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1301-2018
Latest update: 15 May 2021