31 May 2017
Research article | 31 May 2017
Evaluation of the accuracy of thermal dissociation CRDS and LIF techniques for atmospheric measurement of reactive nitrogen species
Caroline C. Womack et al.
Total article views: 2,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,386 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,795 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 591 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contribution of Organic Nitrates to Organic Aerosol over South Korea during KORUS-AQ H. Kenagy et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05521
- Thermal dissociation cavity-enhanced absorption spectrometer for measuring NO<sub>2</sub>, RO<sub>2</sub>NO<sub>2</sub>, and RONO<sub>2</sub> in the atmosphere C. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4033-2021
- Reactive indoor air chemistry and health—A workshop summary J. Wells et al. 10.1016/j.ijheh.2017.09.009
- Quantification of Non-refractory Aerosol Nitrate in Ambient Air by Thermal Dissociation Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy N. Garner et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01156
- Sources and Secondary Production of Organic Aerosols in the Northeastern United States during WINTER J. Schroder et al. 10.1029/2018JD028475
- Measurement of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and NO<sub><i>y</i></sub> with a thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS): instrument characterisation and first deployment N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5739-2020
- A Wide-Range and Calibration-Free Spectrometer Which Combines Wavelength Modulation and Direct Absorption Spectroscopy with Cavity Ringdown Spectroscopy Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/s20030585
- Quantification of peroxynitric acid and peroxyacyl nitrates using an ethane-based thermal dissociation peroxy radical chemical amplification cavity ring-down spectrometer Y. Taha et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4109-2018
- Development of an Analytical Method for the Detection of NO<sub>z</sub> and Its Application to the Atmospheric Analysis at a Mountain Site R. WADA et al. 10.2116/bunsekikagaku.67.333
- Comparison of Airborne Reactive Nitrogen Measurements During WINTER T. Sparks et al. 10.1029/2019JD030700
- A thermal-dissociation–cavity ring-down spectrometer (TD-CRDS) for the detection of organic nitrates in gas and particle phases N. Keehan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6255-2020
- Characterization of a catalyst-based conversion technique to measure total particulate nitrogen and organic carbon and comparison to a particle mass measurement instrument C. Stockwell et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2749-2018
- Reactive nitrogen around the Arabian Peninsula and in the Mediterranean Sea during the 2017 AQABA ship campaign N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7473-2021
- The <i>Fires, Asian, and Stratospheric Transport</i>–Las Vegas Ozone Study (<i>FAST</i>-LVOS) A. Langford et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1707-2022
- Modeling NH 4 NO 3 Over the San Joaquin Valley During the 2013 DISCOVER‐AQ Campaign J. Kelly et al. 10.1029/2018JD028290
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022