A variational technique to estimate snowfall rate from coincident radar, snowflake, and fall-speed observations
Steven J. Cooper et al.
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,657 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,159 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,158 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snowfall model validation using surface observations and an optimal estimation snowfall retrieval F. Hellmuth et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-20-0220.1
- CloudSat snowfall estimates over Antarctica and the Southern Ocean: An assessment of independent retrieval methodologies and multi-year snowfall analysis L. Milani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.05.015
- Using snowflake surface-area-to-volume ratio to model and interpret snowfall triple-frequency radar signatures M. Gergely et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12011-2017
- A Multiyear Analysis of Global Precipitation Combining CloudSat and GPM Precipitation Retrievals L. Hayden & C. Liu 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0053.1
- A Versatile Method for Ice Particle Habit Classification Using Airborne Imaging Probe Data C. Praz et al. 10.1029/2018JD029163
- Estimation of Snowfall Properties at a Mountainous Site in Norway Using Combined Radar and In Situ Microphysical Observations C. Schirle et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0281.1
- Characteristics of Snow Particle Size Distribution in the PyeongChang Region of South Korea T. Yu et al. 10.3390/atmos11101093
- Sensitivity of snowfall radar reflectivity to maximum snowflake size and implications for snowfall retrievals M. Gergely 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106605
- Constraining Reanalysis Snowfall Over the Arctic Ocean Using CloudSat Observations A. Cabaj et al. 10.1029/2019GL086426
- Arctic observations and numerical simulations of surface wind effects on Multi-Angle Snowflake Camera measurements K. Fitch et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1127-2021
- Spatial variability in snow precipitation and accumulation in COSMO–WRF simulations and radar estimations over complex terrain F. Gerber et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3137-2018
- Observation and Numerical Simulation of Cold Clouds and Snow Particles in the Yeongdong Region Y. Kim et al. 10.1007/s13143-018-0055-6
- Sensitivity of Snowfall Characteristics to Meteorological Conditions in the Yeongdong Region of Korea Y. Kim et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0157-9
- Distributed Hydrological Modeling Framework for Quantitative and Spatial Bias Correction for Rainfall, Snowfall, and Mixed‐Phase Precipitation Using Vertical Profile of Temperature A. Naseer et al. 10.1029/2018JD029811
- Evaluation of Synoptic Snowfall on the Antarctic Ice Sheet Based on CloudSat, In-Situ Observations and Atmospheric Reanalysis Datasets Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11141686
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021