14 Dec 2017
Research article | 14 Dec 2017
Variability of the Brunt–Väisälä frequency at the OH* layer height
Sabine Wüst et al.
Total article views: 1,508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,487 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,183 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 304 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observations of OH airglow from ground, aircraft, and satellite: investigation of wave-like structures before a minor stratospheric warming S. Wüst et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6401-2019
- High-latitude mesospheric intense turbulence associated with high-speed solar wind streams Y. Lee et al. 10.1007/s10509-019-3691-0
- Derivation of gravity wave intrinsic parameters and vertical wavelength using a single scanning OH(3-1) airglow spectrometer S. Wüst et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2937-2018
- Analysis of 24 years of mesopause region OH rotational temperature observations at Davis, Antarctica – Part 1: long-term trends W. French et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6379-2020
- Airglow Derived Measurements of Q-Branch Transition Probabilities for Several Hydroxyl Meinel Bands C. Franzen et al. 10.3390/atmos10100637
- Gravity wave instability structures and turbulence from more than 1.5 years of OH* airglow imager observations in Slovenia R. Sedlak et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6821-2021
- Seasonal and intra-diurnal variability of small-scale gravity waves in OH airglow at two Alpine stations P. Hannawald et al. 10.5194/amt-12-457-2019
- Intra-annual variations of spectrally resolved gravity wave activity in the upper mesosphere/lower thermosphere (UMLT) region R. Sedlak et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5117-2020
- Variability of the Brunt–Väisälä frequency at the OH<sup>∗</sup>-airglow layer height at low and midlatitudes S. Wüst et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6067-2020
- Orientation instability of settling spheroids in a linearly density-stratified fluid R. More et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.836
- Derivation of vertical wavelengths of gravity waves in the MLT-region from multispectral airglow observations C. Schmidt et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.03.002
- Dynamically Unstable Strong Wind Shears Observed in the Polar Mesosphere Summer Echo Layer Associated With Geomagnetic Disturbances Y. Lee et al. 10.1029/2019JA027013
- Mesospheric gravity wave activity estimated via airglow imagery, multistatic meteor radar, and SABER data taken during the SIMONe–2018 campaign F. Vargas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13631-2021
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022