Articles | Volume 11, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Calibration and field testing of cavity ring-down laser spectrometers measuring CH4, CO2, and δ13CH4 deployed on towers in the Marcellus Shale region
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,808 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,261 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 547 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Produced Gas and Condensate Geochemistry of the Marcellus Formation in the Appalachian Basin: Insights into Petroleum Maturity, Migration, and Alteration in an Unconventional Shale Reservoir C. Laughrey 10.3390/min12101222
- Continuous CH<sub>4</sub> and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>CH<sub>4</sub> measurements in London demonstrate under-reported natural gas leakage E. Saboya et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3595-2022
- Quantification of oil and gas methane emissions in the Delaware and Marcellus basins using a network of continuous tower-based measurements Z. Barkley et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6127-2023
- Isotopic Signatures of Methane Emissions From Dairy Farms in California’s San Joaquin Valley V. Carranza et al. 10.1029/2021JG006675
- Methanogenic pathways and δ13C values from swine manure with a cavity ring‐down spectrometer: Ammonia cross‐interference and carbon isotope labeling F. Dalby et al. 10.1002/rcm.8628
- Joint CO2 Mole Fraction and Flux Analysis Confirms Missing Processes in CASA Terrestrial Carbon Uptake Over North America S. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020GB006914
- A GC-SSIM-CRDS system: Coupling a gas chromatograph with a Cavity Ring-Down Spectrometer for onboard Twofold analysis of molecular and isotopic compositions of natural gases during ocean-going research expeditions C. Brandily et al. 10.1016/j.aca.2021.339040
- Methane, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and isotopic ratios of methane observations from the Permian Basin tower network V. Monteiro et al. 10.5194/essd-14-2401-2022
- Cavity ring-down spectroscopy and its applications to environmental, chemical and biomedical systems S. MAITHANI & M. PRADHAN 10.1007/s12039-020-01817-x
- Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy: Recent Technological Advancements, Techniques, and Applications A. Maity et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c04329
- Numerical methods of mode selection in continuous-wave cavity ring-down spectroscopy J. Wang et al. 10.7498/aps.68.20190844
- Multicomponent gas detection based on concise CW-cavity ring-down spectroscopy with a bow-tie design J. Wang et al. 10.1364/AO.58.002773
- Geographic variability in freshwater methane hydrogen isotope ratios and its implications for global isotopic source signatures P. Douglas et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3505-2021
- Measurements of Atmospheric Methane Emissions from Stray Gas Migration: A Case Study from the Marcellus Shale L. Dennis et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00312
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023