Snowfall retrieval at X, Ka and W bands: consistency of backscattering and microphysical properties using BAECC ground-based measurements
Total article views: 3,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,525 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,194 with geography defined and 138 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,331 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Triple‐Frequency Doppler Retrieval of Characteristic Raindrop Size K. Mróz et al. 10.1029/2019EA000789
- The Earth Model Column Collaboratory (EMC<sup>2</sup>) v1.1: an open-source ground-based lidar and radar instrument simulator and subcolumn generator for large-scale models I. Silber et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-901-2022
- Assessing the Effect of Riming on Snow Microphysics: The First Observational Study in East China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033763
- Retrieval of Snow Water Equivalent by the Precipitation Imaging Package (PIP) in the Northern Great Lakes A. Tokay et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0216.1
- High temporal resolution estimates of Arctic snowfall rates emphasizing gauge and radar-based retrievals from the MOSAiC expedition S. Matrosov et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00101
- Influence of biogenic emissions from boreal forests on aerosol–cloud interactions T. Petäjä et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00876-0
- Comparative Evaluation of Snowfall Retrievals from the CloudSat W-band Radar Using Ground-Based Weather Radars S. Matrosov 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0069.1
- Weather Radar Data Processing and Atmospheric Applications: An Overview of Tools for Monitoring Clouds and Detecting Wind Shear M. Falconi & F. Marzano 10.1109/MSP.2019.2890934
- Validation of Microphysical Snow Models Using In Situ, Multifrequency, and Dual‐Polarization Radar Measurements in Finland J. Tyynelä & A. von Lerber 10.1029/2019JD030721
- Retrieval of snow precipitation rate from polarimetric X-band radar measurements in Southern Italy Apennine mountains V. Capozzi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104796
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Towards the connection between snow microphysics and melting layer: insights from multifrequency and dual-polarization radar observations during BAECC H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9547-2020
- Quantitative Precipitation Estimation over Antarctica Using Different Ze-SR Relationships Based on Snowfall Classification Combining Ground Observations A. Bracci et al. 10.3390/rs14010082
- The Precipitation Imaging Package: Assessment of Microphysical and Bulk Characteristics of Snow C. Pettersen et al. 10.3390/atmos11080785
- Two-year statistics of columnar-ice production in stratiform clouds over Hyytiälä, Finland: environmental conditions and the relevance to secondary ice production H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14671-2021
- A Network of X-Band Meteorological Radars to Support the Motorway System (Campania Region Meteorological Radar Network Project) V. Capozzi et al. 10.3390/rs14092221
- Solid Precipitation and Visibility Measurements at the Centre for Atmospheric Research Experiments in Southern Ontario and Bratt’s Lake in Southern Saskatchewan F. Boudala & J. Milbrandt 10.3390/rs15164079
- Impact of Mass–Size Parameterizations of Frozen Hydrometeors on Microphysical Retrievals: Evaluation by Matching Radar to In Situ Observations from GCPEx and OLYMPEx O. Sy et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0104.1
- Arctic Cloud‐Base Ice Precipitation Properties Retrieved Using Bayesian Inference I. Silber 10.1029/2022JD038202
- Dual-wavelength radar technique development for snow rate estimation: a case study from GCPEx G. Huang et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1409-2019
- Melting Layer Attenuation at Ka‐ and W‐Bands as Derived From Multifrequency Radar Doppler Spectra Observations H. Li & D. Moisseev 10.1029/2019JD030316
- Supercooled liquid water and secondary ice production in Kelvin–Helmholtz instability as revealed by radar Doppler spectra observations H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13593-2021
- Correction for the Attenuation Due to Atmospheric Gas and Stratiform Clouds in Triple-Frequency Radar Observations of the Microphysical Properties of Snowfall Y. Chang et al. 10.3390/rs15194843
- How Does Riming Affect Dual‐Polarization Radar Observations and Snowflake Shape? H. Li et al. 10.1029/2017JD028186
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023