Articles | Volume 11, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assessing a low-cost methane sensor quantification system for use in complex rural and urban environments
Total article views: 3,736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,570 with geography defined and 166 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,466 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,104 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Statistical shape analysis pre-processing of temperature modulated metal oxide gas sensor response for machine learning improved selectivity of gases detection in real atmospheric conditions V. Krivetskiy et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2020.129187
- Ideas and perspectives: Enhancing research and monitoring of carbon pools and land-to-atmosphere greenhouse gases exchange in developing countries D. Kim et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1435-2022
- Improving Air Pollutant Metal Oxide Sensor Quantification Practices through: An Exploration of Sensor Signal Normalization, Multi-Sensor and Universal Calibration Model Generation, and Physical Factors Such as Co-Location Duration and Sensor Age K. Okorn & M. Hannigan 10.3390/atmos12050645
- Technical note: Facilitating the use of low-cost methane (CH<sub>4</sub>) sensors in flux chambers – calibration, data processing, and an open-source make-it-yourself logger D. Bastviken et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3659-2020
- Flame-Made La2O3-Based Nanocomposite CO2 Sensors as Perspective Part of GHG Monitoring System M. Andreev et al. 10.3390/s21217297
- Quantile regression with a metal oxide sensors array for methane prediction over a municipal solid waste treatment plant E. Taguem et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2021.129590
- Methane Mitigation: Methods to Reduce Emissions, on the Path to the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2019RG000675
- Characterizing methane and total non-methane hydrocarbon levels in Los Angeles communities with oil and gas facilities using air quality monitors K. Okorn et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146194
- Understanding the ability of low-cost MOx sensors to quantify ambient VOCs A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1441-2019
- Development of a low-cost UAV-based system for CH4 monitoring over oil fields S. Liu et al. 10.1080/09593330.2020.1724199
- Assessment of the applicability of a low-cost sensor–based methane monitoring system for continuous multi-channel sampling I. Nagahage et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09290-w
- The evaluation and optimization of calibration methods for low-cost particulate matter sensors: Inter-comparison between fixed and mobile methods X. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136791
- Hazardous Air Pollutants Associated with Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Development: A Critical Synthesis of Current Peer-Reviewed Literature D. Garcia-Gonzales et al. 10.1146/annurev-publhealth-040218-043715
- Long-term reliability of the Figaro TGS 2600 solid-state methane sensor under low-Arctic conditions at Toolik Lake, Alaska W. Eugster et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2681-2020
- Exposure monitoring toward environmental justice L. Racz & W. Rish 10.1002/ieam.4534
- Emissions of volatile organic compounds from crude oil processing – Global emission inventory and environmental release H. Rajabi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138654
- Using gas-phase air quality sensors to disentangle potential sources in a Los Angeles neighborhood A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117519
- Calibration and field deployment of low-cost sensor network to monitor underground pipeline leakage Y. Cho et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2021.131276
- Kitchen Area Air Quality Measurements in Northern Ghana: Evaluating the Performance of a Low-Cost Particulate Sensor within a Household Energy Study E. Coffey et al. 10.3390/atmos10070400
- The Potential of Low-Cost Tin-Oxide Sensors Combined with Machine Learning for Estimating Atmospheric CH4 Variations around Background Concentration R. Rivera Martinez et al. 10.3390/atmos12010107
- Design and Evaluation of a Reliable Low-Cost Atmospheric Pollution Station in Urban Environment G. Astudillo et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2980736
- Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Dots Induced Enhancement in CO2 Sensing Response From ZnO–Porous Silicon Hybrid Structure J. Ramos-Ramón et al. 10.3389/fchem.2020.00291
- Applications and Limitations of Quantifying Speciated and Source-Apportioned VOCs with Metal Oxide Sensors K. Okorn & M. Hannigan 10.3390/atmos12111383
- Chemical Exposures, Health, and Environmental Justice in Communities Living on the Fenceline of Industry J. Johnston & L. Cushing 10.1007/s40572-020-00263-8
- Community-Based Health and Exposure Study around Urban Oil Developments in South Los Angeles B. Shamasunder et al. 10.3390/ijerph15010138
- Comparing Building and Neighborhood-Scale Variability of CO2 and O3 to Inform Deployment Considerations for Low-Cost Sensor System Use A. Collier-Oxandale et al. 10.3390/s18051349
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023